Questions of a Red

{M} Hypno POV:

"Well? What are you waiting for?!"

Clumsy flinched at my sharp tone, staring at the armored Yellow Elite strapped to the chair in front of him. He seemed hesitant, stammering, "Y-Your Majesty, i-is this really necessary?"

"Of course it is, you idiot!! We can't just have an Elite in our cells with armor on!!" I scolded him, fuming. "Besides! We simply must know the identity of our 'visitor'."

Clumsy, relenting at my demands, finally pulled off the helmet the Yellow Elite wore. As I suspected, it was the female non-Steve. Which means that "Sabre" is likely the other non-Steve Elite... The female Yellow Elite locked eyes with Clumsy somewhat sheepishly as I began to ponder what kind of creature could run fast enough to fool others into believing them to be a Yellow Steve- and an immensely fast one, even by those standards.

"Uhm... Tah dah..." the female Elite did jazz hands, though it was difficult with her arms cuffed down.

Clumsy went pale, staring at the female Elite with an incredulous look. "A-an imposter? But what in name of colors are you?! You're-you're not a Steve!"

"Well duh. I'm not an imposter, though. I am a Yellow Elite, despite not being a Steve." She looked back and forth between the guard and I a few times before continuing, "Since I'll probably be in your... possession? I'm not really sure how to word this without sounding rude or making myself sound like an inanimate object... But anyways, my point is, I know I'll be here a while so I may as well introduce myself. The name's Sky."

Sky... What a peculiar name.

The guard, uncertain, looked to me for guidance. "What- what should we do with her, Your Majesty? Do I just- remove the rest of her armor and... throw her into a cell?"

"That's the only competent suggestion you've made today," I snapped, though approving his decision. "Do exactly that and get this rubbish out of my sight," I waved him off as I turned and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{M} Clumsy Red POV:

After recovering from the shock and removing the non-Steve's armor, I freed her from the chair she was strapped to, tied her hands behind her back with a lead, then led her to one of the empty cells in the Red Kingdom's underground jail. The entire facility was empty, albeit a guard or two that had just been put on shift besides myself.

"So," Sky began as I untied her hands and locked her cell door behind me, "was that apple insulting you, or is your name actually Clumsy?"

"My name is none of your business," I retorted, crossing my arms as the non-Steve leaned against the far wall, staring at me through the bars. "Also... 'apple'?"

"You know, your leader? Or, I guess, your 'king'," she said somewhat mockingly, finger quoting "king".

"You realize we aren't fruit, right?" I gave the non-Steve a puzzled look.

"Oh, I know. I'm just not going to call someone by their title when they're clearly undeserving of it or they've kidnapped my friend."

"'Undeserving'? 'Kidnapped'?! What in the world are you talking about?!"

The non-Steve sighed. What was her name, again? Sky? "Sabre. Another non-Steve. We've known each other for a very long time. And I swear, if your so-called 'king' even lays a finger on him-!" she cut herself off, but the threat was clear nonetheless.