What. Was. That!

{M} Blue Leader POV:

It wasn't much later after the Nightmare King sent me off that I was joined by his three Yellow Elite, one of them grasping the Yellow Crystal in their hand. ...Only three Elites...? I thought worriedly to myself. Will that really be enough? I know that the Yellow Kingdom is one of, if not the strongest of the kingdoms, but how can they only have three Elite? I suppose I'll have to make do with what I have...

"Greetings, Blue Leader," the Elite with the crystal said, their voice seeming to be higher than the average Steve's.

I nodded a hello, then motioned for them to all come closer. They obeyed, and we soon teleported away in a flurry of lightning.

The vibrant colors of the Overworld faded, and within moments we were surrounded by the pure white lands of the World Beyond. The only thing that ever seemed to stay the same was the sky, which was currently a brilliant blue. We were barely given a few seconds to take in our surroundings before I saw a large mass of dark entities coming toward us. All of us stiffened, especially the Elite with the crystal.

"You might want to get to it," one of the Elites spoke nervously to the one with the crystal.

"Uhhmmm, you guys might want to take a step back. I don't know how powerful this is going to be..." the Elite with the crystal spoke, eyeing each of us.

All of us obeyed, stepping away, though I was more hesitant in doing so. What is the Elite planning that could be powerful enough that we'd have to step away? I was incredibly puzzled. On top of that, I noticed that the Darkness was approaching us somewhat slower, as if they were wary, and I didn't think it was because of the Yellow Crystal. Something else is going on here.

The Elite with the crystal was holding it with both hands, and they seemed to be focusing hard on it. Then, I could feel the power surging around them. It was subtle at first, but soon it became visible- a bright, glowing aura. The next thing I knew, I was knocked backwards, the sheer force of the energy beginning to rip the armor off of the Elite with the crystal. They seemed to hover, just above the ground, and soon all of their armor was gone, revealing the last thing I expected.

A Yellow Elite that isn't even a Steve?! I couldn't see their face, but their hair was whipping around them crazily, just like the energy. The Darkness tried to scatter, but it was no use. In an eruption of lightning, they were gone, leaving no trace behind. The energy around the Elite quickly receded, and they fell to their knees, breathing heavily.

"What. Was. That!" I demanded, not sure if I should be afraid or confused. I was both.

The Elite with the crystal turned to look over their shoulder at me. At first, from the way they were shaking, I thought they were crying, but it soon came to me that they were laughing.

"Wow! Talk about a rush! It ripped all my armor off!" they exclaimed, sounding exhilarated. She exclaimed. Now that I could see her face, I noticed the different colored eyes, both green, but one bluer than the other. I also noticed her clothes, which were a rainbow from top to bottom, and her strange skin, which seemed like a pale tan kind of color.

"That was... powerful. Way more powerful than I think any of us were expecting," the Elite who had sounded nervous before said, sounding just as puzzled as me. What in the name of Origin just happened?!