10. Healed

My mouth widens, but abruptly an unsettling feeling occurs in my gut, and my eyes meet Sepher, who now lies on the gulitone, his eyes, watery, and blood red. I sentence Royal Wizard Sepher to death, for committing treason. Off with his head!

What?

I open my eyes, wishing for it to be a dream, but instead, I uncover my worst agony as my body declines from the sky.

No, am I going to die?!

Sepher

I can feel my heart racing as I shout her name, desperately hoping she'll respond. Kallias turns towards me, her face etched with anguish, while Azul rushes forward to help her. My stomach drops as I see her frail body lying there, my heart breaking at the sight of her suffering. Her veins were black, and her body was cold. "She needs potions, it'll help her heal."

"Where do we find potions?", asked Kallias. "A cabin."

"Placed at the head of the mountains."

"How far is that?"

A grin widens on my lips. Pretty far. Kallias mumbles as we position Shira over Azul and soar in search of a cabin. After soaring for ages, our sights are faced with a dim brown cabin. "I suppose, it'll do."

Azul catnaps on the bright green grass, as Kallias and I haul Shira closer. We walk inside, driving closer to the brown cabinets in search of healing potions. There it is.

I reach for the cabinet but am shaken by the eye of a massive purple siren. Oh My God!

My hands stretch, and word spells fall out of my mouth, but my hand is grasped by Kallias. "Please."

Kallias expands her leaf-green eyes, meeting the siren's. "You're like me.", said the purple siren. "I'm assisting a dear friend, and she ought [needs] these potions."

The siren grins, descending back into the serene ocean. A sigh falls from my lips. "thanks.", my voice softens, and Kallias smiles. "I meant what I told. Shira's my mate, too."

My hands rest on the doorknob. "Let's bring our friend back."

Kallias chuckles, as her body glides through the rim, and into the residence. We lay Shira on the sofa, providing her with the potions, one by one. Her eyes slowly start to open, as it wafts throughout her veins. My eyes expand. They're clear! 

Shira

" It healed your dark magic!", Sepher exclaims.

To Be Continued...