20. Sepher's Final Reign

Tears fall from my eyes, in fruition[realization], but I'm shaken by the cluttering of the entry, and my eyes are met by a familiar face. Sepher

He falls into my arms, wrapping his fingers around my waist. He's here.

A slight chuckle escapes my lips. "I thought I was alone."

"I'll be alone with you."

A smile forms on my lips. And he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

I never want to leave him

On the Run ~

Third Person Pov

• Palace

"Your Majesty, we are sorry to inform you, but Her Royal Highness escaped."

"How could she flee?", the king asks.

"We heard rumours it was with Sepher."

The king seizes a slow breath, attaining a glass of wine. "What are you doing standing there? Locate them!"

"I want her head. Shira Catherine Adler is guilty of treason."

On The Run

News

Our King has set out for Queen Shira's safe recovery, she has been missing for a few hours, and he's been worried sick. Please if you have any news on her recent citing. Please contact us. 

Shira

"He's gone mad."

"He'll find us."

"Perhaps, I could conjure up a spell to hide our scents."

"How long will that last?", Sepher asks.

Not long

"You're right! I'm sorry, Sepher."

My voice aches, as Sepher binds his arms around mine. "Maybe in another life, love should be easy, nothing like this."

• Later

News

Kallias, Princess of Nimir, also known as a close friend of Her Majesty, was recently pronounced dead, for committing treason, alongside Her Majesty and Royal Wizard, Sepher.

Shira

"No!"

"Why did they take her? They wanted us! She was safe. Sepher, she was safe. We're going to die—"

"No. I'm going to die. You are his wife, he won't kill you. It's me he wants, the betrayal a "servant" made to his king."