6. Realm of Magic

The Royal Wizard beheaded! Sepher beheaded •

Sepher jumps, rapidly fighting them off. He pivots towards me, his gaze fixating on my startled eyes, he seizes my hand, his gaze softening. "Are you alright?"

"Need not worry, guns can't kill us. Need not worry, everything's alright."

The Royal Wizard beheaded! Sepher beheaded ~~

• after

We hike up the steep, mountain. The round rides collapse with each step, surrounding us, until we reach the high point. The Realm of Magic.

"Finally!", exclaimed Kallias. I pushed the door open and stepped forward into the mountains. "This is amazing!

"Kallias!" But when I looped, no one was there. Sepher? And before I knew it, the world went. black.

As I opened my eyes, I noticed the vines tightly holding me and saw three shadowy figures standing together, known as The Angels. "Shira, my darling. So good to see you. Do you have a heart in hand?"

These elf-eared Angels!

"That's too bad. We needed it!"

The angels grip my arms tightly, their fingers digging painfully into my flesh as I struggle to free myself from their grasp.

I wailed out in pain and kept battering at the straps with my arms. They sawed in deeper and drew blood, but my hands were too far gone to notice. My every instinct forced me to fight, to escape them, to be free.

Snapping my head back, as it hit the sharp rocks again, pounding away at the restraints. My mouth yelled in pain, as the angels continued to "justify" their wrongdoings.

My strength was starting to weaken, my hope drifting away. "I will have you all beheaded!"

The angels chuckle. "Now how will you do that?"

A tug at my sleeves, as a sharp knife slices through my arm, and a soft wail cries from my mouth but is barely audible. I'll heal, I'll heal. My throat was raw from shouting and my lips were long-deprived of liquid, so all that it could achieve was a slight gasp. I must escape. I must!

They yank at my sleeves once more, and my dark veins become evident. I can't let them win.

My eyes turn dark, and my hands start to move, using the power of reality manipulation. [ the ability to manipulate layers of existence. ]

As the angels fall from my arms and into a black void, my gaze scans the surroundings. I close my eyes and when I open them again, everything has vanished - the trees, the mountains, the realm of magic.

To Be Continued...