CAST LIST

There is no time in this story

- Name: Shira Catherine Foster
- status: Queen
- age: 16
- height: 5'5
- speciality: bow& arrows, fighting, stubborn
- likes: action, adventure, magic
- flaws: sarcastic, easy to enrage, avoidance
- Love language: acts of service
- dislikes: the angels
- backstory: Shira and her brother were born during a huge war, leaving her parents dead. They were brought to Astrea, and raised in an orphanage. As Shira grew, people praised her for her beauty and were shocked a girl as beautiful as her would take time in schooling. After the orphanage, decided it was time to be a "lady". Despite her beauty, Shira wasn't blessed with lady-like manners. (where her interests grew in archery)
- goal: overpower her curse

- Name: Sepher (no last name)- Status: Royal Wizard- age: 16- height: 6'0- speciality: Magic/spells, charming, jokes, knowing the future- likes: Magic, spells, flirting, serving his kingdom- flaws: lack of motivation, avoidance of responsibility- ...

- Status: Royal Wizard
- age: 16
- height: 6'0
- speciality: Magic/spells, charming, jokes, knowing the future
- likes: Magic, spells, flirting, serving his kingdom
- flaws: lack of motivation, avoidance of responsibility
- Love language: gift-giving
- dislikes: being taken advantage of
- backstory: When Sepher was just a baby, his cottage home was broken into. And his parents were killed in front of his eyes. Little did the robbers know, there was a baby in the cabinet. The robbers left his house. And Sepher was pulled out of the cabinet, by two fairies, who brought him to ( The Realm of Caera), where he grew up surrounded by all types of mystical creatures, and developed an unknown power, no one knew he had.
- goal: to serve his kingdom/grow in his power

 -Name: Victor Foster- Status: King- age: 42- height: 6'2- specialty: ruling his kingdom, kind-hearted- like: Shira, his kingdom, and peace- flaws: lack of personality - Love language: quality time- dislikes: wars - backstory: He and 7 other young...

- Status: King
- age: 42
- height: 6'2
- specialty: ruling his kingdom, kind-hearted
- like: Shira, his kingdom, and peace
- flaws: lack of personality
- Love language: quality time
- dislikes: wars
- backstory: He and 7 other young men were picked from their cottage, in search of the best king to rule Astrea. They were placed in horrendous circumstances until, finally he out-beat them all, and was granted the crown. When he was 21, he fell in love with a pregnant 18-year-old peasant, and they got married a couple of months later when he was first announced as king. But she died during the war, along with the baby, a war that he granted the kingdom would win. He was devastated, so he set on never leading the kingdom into war "again."
- goal: to better learn how to serve his kingdom, hopes for an heir.