4. Selkies

Before we have the chance to introduce ourselves, the wart cap vanishes into a cloud, and a blonde girl appears. Sepher and I wake up tied to a tree.

A figure emerges from behind the trees, speaking angrily. "You've invaded my land!"

I squinted, trying to see the figure. Suddenly, she appeared. Her porcelain skin, wavy blonde hair, and light leaf-green eyes caught my attention. Yet, this was not her land.

 Yet, this was not her land

"Apologies.", Sepher says. "We're looking for the realm of magic. Perhaps you can aid us in our pursuit."

"The Realm of Magic?"

"Yes."

"I could be of some assistance," the girl said. She turned to me and widened her eyes. "Your Majesty?"

I nod my head as her legs swiftly spin into a curtsy. "It's an honour to meet you."

Sepher smirks, turning his gaze to me. "Oh, pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kallias, a selkie."

Sepher's eyes widen. "I've read about selkies. The fairies said they were just a myth."

"I'm perplexed, what exactly are they?" I ask. "They are creatures that can shift their form between that of a seal and a human," Kallias comes up with a response.

"May I be of assistance in your mission?"

To Be Continued...

I don't have many ideas, I guess I'll just make them face a lot of challenges as they try to find the realm of magic, and try to heal the Kingdom of Astrea. I hope you liked this chapter, thank you so much for reading. And stay tuned for the next. Bye!