Chapter 131-135 Finale

Chapter 131 Design Fang Rou

In the evening, Yan Xu returned home and was very happy to see Chu Xin, but his wife's face was not good-looking, so he could only be careful to please her.

"Daughter-in-law, just tell me if you have something to say. I'm scared when I see you." Yan Xu said pitifully.

Chu Xin rolled her eyes and said, "I just arrived this afternoon and someone asked me to divorce you. How did you know Fang Rou?"

"Who is Fang Rou? I really don't know her. Who's here? It's not anyone else's turn to interfere in our marriage." Yan Xu was really angry. Who is this short-sighted person who wants to destroy his marriage?

"Fang Rou is the sister of the teacher's wife, a divorced woman with a little girl.

The visitor was the brigade commander's wife. She came specifically to ask about my marriage status and said that we lived in two places.

I said that we have a very good relationship and we only went to the city to buy a house so that our children could go to school.

I have an appointment with Fang Rou tomorrow. I want to make things bigger this time, so you won't stop me this time. Chu Xin tried.

"Daughter-in-law, I will listen to you from now on. You can do whatever you want. Even if you don't become the leader, I will protect you." Yan Xu promised.

"You are a big trouble. This face attracts bees and butterflies. What are these things?" Chu Xin felt that she was wronged and wanted to crush the man's love.

"Daughter-in-law, I only have you in my heart, you must believe me." Yan Xu was also aggrieved because he didn't know Fang Rou at all.

The couple discussed for a long time, and Yan Xu came up with a good idea.

"Daughter-in-law, I will go find the instructor and women's director tomorrow. You take Fang Rou home, and I will let them stay in the room, so that we can catch Fang Rou." Yan Xu's mind was spinning so fast that no matter who it was, There's a price to pay.

"Okay, I'll do as you say." Chu Xin no longer had any scruples, and she felt much better.

Early the next morning, Yan Xu went to see the instructor, took half a day off, and also went to see the women's director, and they all went to Yan Xu's home.

"This Fang Rou is so disgusting. She actually wants to break up your husband and wife." The women's director said with hatred.

"You know people but don't know their hearts. It's better to keep an eye out." The instructor was also helpless. The teacher was in trouble this time.

Chu Xin was waiting at the door of the family courtyard when two women came over.

"You must be Chu Xin, where should we go to talk?" Fang Ping said proudly.

"Are you Fang Rou?" Chu Xin asked deliberately.

"I'm Fang Ping, and this is my sister Fang Rou." After saying that, he pulled Fang Rou to Chu Xin.

Chu Xin was wearing new clothes, and her face was as tender as a flower.

Fang Rou was tall and pretty, but she had some fine lines at the corners of her eyes, and her figure was flat and a bit skinny.

That's it? Chu Xin was speechless, but there was nothing she could do about it. A senior official would crush someone to death.

"Let's go to my house to talk." After Chu Xin said that, she walked home.