Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Growing vegetables in the yard

Yan Xu looked at his wife's pretty face and couldn't help but leaned over and kissed her.

Chu Xin's hand wiping her body suddenly stopped and she looked at Yan Xu with a puzzled expression.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so beautiful, I can't help but want to bully you." Yan Xu said with a smile.

"You are only glib, and your ability to coax people is top-notch, but I still fall for your tricks." Chu Xin said while wiping Yan Xu.

Yan Xu smiled like a sneaky cat. His wife wiped him down and helped him get dressed.

Chu Xin took the basin and went out to pour water. When she saw the plowed land in the yard, she didn't want to let it go to waste, so she thought about what vegetables to plant.

After the two washed up, they went to bed.

"Axu, I want to plant some vegetables in the open space in the yard tomorrow. The weather is cold now, so let's plant some green vegetables, spinach, leeks, coriander and green onions." Chu Xin said while lying on the bed.

"Daughter-in-law, you can grow whatever you want. You have the final say on everything at home." Yan Xu held his wife's hand and didn't let go.

Chu Xin hummed softly, her eyelids were too sleepy to raise, and she quickly fell asleep.

Yan Xu listened to his wife's even breathing and knew that the girl had fallen asleep from exhaustion.

His wife had been busy all day today and took good care of herself. Yan Xu felt happy and sad at the same time, holding his wife's hand and falling asleep.

Early the next morning, the sun was high in the sky, and Chu Xin opened her eyes.

When I saw that it was already nine o'clock, I immediately got up from the bed.

"Axu, why didn't you wake me up?" Chu Xin got dressed and got out of bed, and saw Yan Xu walking in.

"I want you to sleep a little longer. There's nothing to do when you get up anyway." Yan Xu said nonchalantly.

"Are you hungry? I'll make breakfast first." After Chu Xin finished speaking, she ran to the kitchen.

Yan Xu could only swallow what he wanted to say, but he didn't expect his wife to run so fast.

Chu Xin came to the kitchen, opened the pot lid and saw that the porridge was ready and there were two eggs.

Yan Xu walked to the kitchen and was stuffed with an egg in his hand. He smiled helplessly, peeled off the shell and ate it in his mouth, feeling warm in his heart.

"Axu, where can I buy seeds nearby?" Chu Xin asked, holding her rice bowl.

"There is an agricultural machinery station in the town. Do you want me to go with you?" Yan Xu asked with a smile.

"You can rest at home and recuperate. You are not even allowed to go out of the courtyard." Chu Xin finished her breakfast and rode her bicycle to the town.

Yan Xu looked at his wife's back, closed the courtyard door and went into the house to sleep.

I slept in my dreams last night, and now I'm sleepy so I continue to catch up on my sleep.

Chu Xin rode to the town and quickly found the agricultural machinery station.

Parking her bicycle outside, Chu Xin walked in.

There were quite a lot of people inside the agricultural machinery station, most of them farmers from nearby villages.

Some people are buying vegetable seeds, some are buying grain seeds, and some are buying pesticides and fertilizers.