Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Letter from Xin'er

Chu Xin felt that Wang Feng was cheerful, rich, sensible and did not default on his debts, so he could continue the transaction next time.

I haven't been able to go to town recently, I've been busy picking fruits at work, and I'm quite tired after a long time.

Zhang Ya and Hu Lili have already suffered from heatstroke and have taken sick leave today.

Chu Xin went to work in the orchard and happened to meet Gao Xiaoping, "Xin'er, this is the mung bean soup I cooked. Drink more to relieve the heat."

"Thank you, aunt, this mung bean soup is so delicious." Chu Xin felt very comfortable drinking it.

"Let's go to my aunt's house for lunch at noon. You can save the time to cook alone."

"Okay, I'll give you some trouble."

After saying that, the two separated. Chu Xin was going to pick fruits, and Gao Xiaoping immediately went home to kill chickens.

After working hard for a long time, the sun was so hot that my face felt very hot.

This face must have been sunburned. I even applied sunscreen. I might as well take the afternoon off.

Chu Xin went to the village chief and said, "Uncle Wang, I need to take half a day off. I'm not feeling well."

"You've been working hard recently. Go back and rest for a long time." The village chief did not embarrass Chu Xin.

After returning to the educated youth spot, I entered the space to take a shower, changed my clothes, and went to Yan Xu's house with a bag of brown sugar.

"Is anyone home? I'm coming in." Chu Xin asked with a smile.

"Xin'er, come in quickly, we'll be waiting for you." Gao Xiaoping pulled Chu Xin into the main room, "This is my old man, you can just call me uncle."

"Hello uncle, hello aunt, hello brother and sister-in-law. I'm sorry to bother you today. This is brown sugar for aunt." Chu Xin could only change her mind.

"You're too polite. Come sit down and eat." Yan Hai said to Chu Xin with a smile.

Chu Xin was pulled by Gao Xiaoping to sit down. Everyone waited for Yan Hai to move his chopsticks before picking up the bowls and chopsticks and starting to eat.

Gao Xiaoping gave Chu Xin a chicken leg and said, "Xin'er, eat more chicken. You must be tired from working recently." Then he filled a bowl of chicken soup and put it in Chu Xin's hand.

"Thank you, Auntie, you should eat more." After Chu Xin finished speaking, she also gave Gao Xiaoping a piece of chicken.

Gao Xiaoping was so happy that she put the chicken in her mouth and felt that today's chicken was particularly delicious.

Sister-in-law Li Juan was a little bit offended. Her mother-in-law seemed to particularly like Chu Xin. She quickly raised her head and took a closer look, "Oh my God!" The little girl is so good-looking, the more she looks at her, the more jealous she becomes.

Chu Xin was immersed in her food and didn't notice Li Juan's eyes.

"Boss, wife, why are you looking at Xin'er?" Gao Xiaoping suddenly asked.

"Ah? Mom, you know my eyesight is not very good. I took a closer look at Xin'er just now and found that she is really good-looking. No wonder my little brother likes her so much." Li Juan couldn't dwell on what she said.

Gao Xiaoping was furious after hearing this, but she couldn't get angry on the spot, so she could only swallow her breath.

Chu Xin held Gao Xiaoping's hand under the table and shook her head.