Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Bedding Trading

Chu Xin wandered around the warehouse again and came to the bedding area and found many four-piece sets.

I will sell these bedding products tomorrow, and change them every day from now on, and the makeup will also change every day.

The next afternoon, Chu Xin entered the black market again.

I took out the four-piece set, and the pattern has changed to the now popular peony.

The color has also changed to bright red and green, which is very suitable for newlyweds to buy for their wedding.

"Sister-in-law, how much does this set of bedding cost for you?" a young woman asked.

"All the bedding here costs thirty yuan a set. No counter-offers are allowed!" Chu Xin sells them cheaply.

"I want to buy two sets, one set each of red and green, and I'll give you 60 yuan." The woman immediately gave the money and ran away with two sets of bedding.

Chu Xin put the money away, and someone came to see it again, and she sold a lot one after another.

Nowadays, you need cloth stamps to buy cloth, and cloth stamps are required for bed sheets. Chu Xin's prices are not expensive, so it is easy to get rid of the things.

She sold a lot in one afternoon, and Chu Xin also went to replenish the goods. It was another fruitful day.

In the evening, on the way back, Chu Xin met Zhang Ya and Ji Lang.

"Did you go to town to play?" Chu Xin asked Zhang Ya.

"No, we went to the hospital and I was really pregnant." Zhang Ya said with a smile.

"Are you guys reconciled?" Chu Xin asked again.

"We have reconciled a long time ago and will live well in the future." Zhang Ya blushed a little after saying that.

"I wish you a happy life and a wonderful life." Chu Xin ran away after saying that.

"Xin'er, come and play when you have time later." Zhang Ya shouted to Chu Xin.

"I know." Chu Xin ran very fast.

Back in the village, Chu Xin went to find Yan Mu and brought ten meat buns with her.

"Auntie, are you at home?" Chu Xin shouted from the yard.

"Xin'er, come in quickly, I'm in the room." Yan's mother was making a thin cotton-padded jacket for Chu Xin.

Chu Xin went in with the meat buns and saw Yan Mu sitting on the bed making clothes. .

"Auntie, I brought the meat buns back. Let's eat the meat buns tonight." After Chu Xin finished speaking, she put the meat buns on the table.

"Okay, Xin'er is so filial. I'm making clothes for you, see if you like it." Yan Mu put the half-made cotton-padded jacket on the bed and asked Chu Xin to take a look at the style.

"Auntie, your hands are so skillful and beautiful." Chu Xin stretched out her hand and touched it again and again.

"I'm not a boaster about this craft. I learned it from Xiu Niang when I was a child. It took me a lot of energy and time to learn this craft. If you are interested in learning, I will teach you slowly in the future." Yan Mu learned it from childhood. Rich people will train their children to play music, chess, calligraphy and painting.

"When we go to join the army, I will learn the craft from you. Now it's better to keep a low profile." Chu Xin said softly.

Yan Mu soon understood and held Chu Xin's hand tightly. The little girl liked it more and more.