Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Confess the Origin

"Drive quickly, what nonsense are you talking about?" Yan Xu said loudly to Tang Jun.

"Brother Yan, can we go buy something now? I'll cook for you tomorrow. It can't be done without rice, flour, grains, oils and seasonings." Although Chu Xin has space, she still has to buy something. She can't make something out of nothing, at least. Make a show.

"Did you hear what my wife said? First go to the nearby grain station to buy some rice, and then go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some seasonings." Yan Xu instructed Tang Jun.

"You go buy rice and noodles, and I'll buy the seasonings. You men don't understand." Chu Xin said with a smile.

The three of them came to the grain station, Chu Xin gave them money tickets, and they went to buy grain.

Soon, one person carried a large bag of rice noodles and moved it into the back compartment of the car.

The supply and marketing cooperative was not very far away. Yan Xu got out of the car and walked in with Chu Xin.

Fifteen minutes later, Yan Xu had a large bag in his hand, and Chu Xin took two bags of pastries. They put their things away and got in the car.

"Thank you for your help today. This is the chicken cake I just bought. You can take a bag back and eat it." Chu Xin said politely to Tang Jun.

"Thank you, sister-in-law. You are much better than Brother Yan. He only knows how to order me." Tang Jun took the cake and reported to Yan Xu.

Chu Xin smiled and didn't answer. Yan Xu glared at Tang Jun angrily. He was pulled by a small hand, and his face suddenly smiled.

Then, a piece of chicken cake appeared in front of his mouth, and Yan Xu opened his mouth and bit it.

Chu Xin took another piece by herself and ate it in small bites.

Tang Jun glanced at the two of them and really couldn't help but look at them again. Brother Yan had become a strict henpecker and no longer had the majesty he had before.

"What are you still doing? You're driving back to the army. Why are you so stupid?" Yan Xu shouted loudly.

Tang Jun immediately started the car and retracted his words in his heart. Brother Yan was still very dignified, but he only became gentle in front of his sister-in-law.

The car drove for a long time before arriving at the army unit. It was really a rural area with vegetables growing in the fields next to it.

The car drove into the family area and stopped in front of a small courtyard.

Yan Xu got out of the car and opened the courtyard door. Tang Jun helped move the things. Chu Xin got off the car and walked into the small courtyard.

There is also a vegetable patch in the yard, and it seems that the vegetables have not been planted yet. The land has just been plowed, and the soil is so clean that not even a root of grass can be found.

Chu Xin went to the kitchen again. There were two stoves and a large cabinet. There was a large water tank next to the stove. There was no running water here yet, and in the future, water would have to be fetched out.

"Sister-in-law, I'm leaving now. I have to go back to the army." Tang Jun greeted Chu Xin with a smile.

"Come to my house for dinner another day. Say hello before you come. I will buy pork in advance and buy you some wine for you to have a toothpaste." As soon as Chu Xin finished her words, she was interrupted by Yan Xu.