Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Divorce and Time Travel

Chu Xin lives in Haishi. Her parents often quarreled since she was a child. They had a small quarrel every three days and a big quarrel every two days.

Finally, when Chu Xin was 13 years old, the couple got into a fight and ended up getting divorced.

Little Chuxin followed her father. Not long after, her mother married someone else. After a few months, her father also found a new wife.

From then on, Xiao Chuxin lived in dire straits.

"Dad, I want to live on campus. I don't want to stay at home anymore." Little Chuxin wanted to leave this home.

"What's wrong with the family? It's a waste of money to live on campus. Besides, I'm really worried about you living on campus." Chu Jing was very worried about her daughter.

"Do you know? When I got home, I didn't have time to do my homework. My stepmother didn't do anything, so she left me to do everything by myself. I'm your biological daughter, so please take pity on me!" Chu Xin shed tears of grievance. cried.

"Is this true? Why didn't you tell me?" Chu Jing didn't expect that his current wife would be such a person. It was really terrifying.

"I have wanted to tell you for a long time. She beats me every time. You can see the bruises on my body are all caused by her hitting me with a stick. She doesn't let me eat. I dare to tell you today when she is not at home. After Chu Xin finished speaking, her face was already filled with tears.

"I understand. You go pack your things now and I will take you to school right away." Chu Jing knew the principal of the school and solved the problem with just one phone call.

Little Chuxin finally no longer needs to be abused. She leaves this vicious stepmother and stays in school all year round. She also goes out to work during holidays. It is a wise choice to stay away from her stepmother.

Time passed quickly, and in the blink of an eye, Chu Xin graduated from university.

A few days ago, I found a formal job as a purchasing staff member in a large supermarket.

Specifically responsible for collecting sales data, analyzing sales status and proposing corrective measures.

It is Chu Xin's responsibility to wander around major supermarkets every day and collect various data and information.

Today, we came to the headquarters of a large supermarket. There is a large supermarket above, a parking lot on the roof, and several floors underground. There are warehouses inside, and the supplies just arrived yesterday.

Chu Xin worked hard to make a living. After leaving home, she had been working on her own to make money. Her father would occasionally pay some living expenses, but the money was pitiful.

After her stepmother gave birth to a son, her father began to be partial. Chu Xin rented a house and never went back.

"Chu Xin, go to the warehouse and help. They are all taking stock of the goods and don't have time to go over and help." The warehouse manager ordered.

"Okay, manager, I'll be there right away." Chu Xin couldn't refuse and could only run to the warehouse.

However, today was particularly unlucky. When the crane was transporting goods, a box fell from it and hit Chu Xin directly on the head.

The severe pain in her head made Chu Xin faint. The only thought in her mind was that she had notarized her estate after her death, and the subsequent death compensation should be donated to the country. ..