Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Arriving at Yun Province

It was getting bright soon, and everyone took their things and went to wash up.

Breakfast consists of solid food, eggs, steamed buns, pancakes and some pickles.

The white steamed buns Chu Xin ate had just gone to the toilet, eaten something in the space, and poured a glass of boiled water.

"We have to take the train for several days. Have you brought anything to eat?" Wang Feng has finished all the food he brought and can only buy food on the train for lunch.

"I still have some pancakes, but everything else is gone." After Fang Ming finished speaking, he began to worry.

"Where are you girls? Does anyone bring a lot of stuff?" Wang Feng asked again.

The three girls all shook their heads. None of them were fools. They would not take out food even if they gave them money.

"You boys, you should buy food for lunch. We girls have small appetites. We will be full after eating some steamed buns." Chu Xin persuaded her kindly.

"Hey, this is the only way. I should have brought more food." Wang Feng was still annoyed.

Everyone had nothing to do and began to sleep again. This time, everyone except Song Jun and Zhang Ya fell asleep.

Chu Xin slept in a daze. Anyway, all her money and notes were in the space, and no one could steal them.

I slept until noon, and then several people woke up one after another. The boys bought lunch boxes, and the girls ate steamed buns and pancakes.

Chu Xin went to the toilet, walked around the space, ate a lot of good food, and filled her stomach before leaving the space and returning to her seat.

With nothing to do in the afternoon, Zhang Ya pushed the newspaper to Chu Xin, "If you have nothing to do, read the newspaper. There are many stories and news in it."

"Thank you, Comrade Zhang." After thanking Chu Xin, she took the newspaper and read it.

The articles published in newspapers were written fairly smoothly and the stories were just that, not very engaging.

Chu Xin saw the submission address and the zip code on it, so she took out a pen and paper and copied it down.

"Chu Xin, did you copy the submission address because you wanted to submit it?" Zhang Ya was a little curious. Nowadays, many people will submit articles, but there are very few who successfully submit.

"Yeah, I'll just write some articles when I have nothing to do in the future. It only costs the postage anyway." Chu Xin said nonchalantly.

"Your idea is good, but it's not easy to implement. Just work hard on your own, come on!"

"Whether it succeeds or not, I have to thank you for your newspaper, Comrade Zhang Ya, thank you!"

The two looked at each other and smiled, and the girls' friendship was quickly established.

What are friends? The one who can help you when you are in trouble is a true friend.

Those who usually take you to eat, drink and have fun are just your friends.

After spending more than ten days like this, the train was finally arriving at the station. Everyone's faces looked listless, like eggplants beaten by frost - wilted.

The educated youths, carrying large and small bags, finally squeezed out of the train and saw the bullock cart coming to pick them up.

There was a whole row of bullock carts, and it was difficult not to let people see them. The smell of cow dung was overwhelming.