Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Playing with Yan Xu

In the kitchen, Yan Xu was boiling pigs in water. Before stewing, he had to add onions, ginger and cooking wine to cook for a while, so as to better remove the taste.

"Xiao Xu, this girl Xiner is really rare. She treats us with all her heart and soul. If you dare to let her down in the future, then you are no longer worthy of being a human being." After Yan's father finished speaking, Yan Xu was a little surprised. His wife is really good. , both parents have been bribed, the son has no daughter-in-law to kiss, and he is about to become a son-in-law.

"Dad, your worries are unnecessary. I have handed over all my money. This is the protection for my wife. Besides, I fell in love with her at first sight, and I fell in love with her even more when we saw her again. This girl is gentle and kind, and she is even more filial to you. , I will never let her down." Yan Xu said solemnly.

After hearing this, Father Yan was very satisfied and had a smile on his face. He no longer had to work in the fields and felt several years younger.

Yan Xu looked at his father. Although he was not very talented, he was lucky enough to marry his mother. It turned out that he was very much like his father.

At night, Chu Xin lay on the bed and was held in Yan Xu's arms. She slept like a little pig, and she probably wouldn't wake up even in the earthquake.

Early the next morning, Yan Xu got up and went for a run. The wounds had scabbed over and he was about to return to the army.

"Daughter-in-law, the sun is shining on your butt. Get up quickly and have breakfast." After Yan Xu finished speaking, he hugged Chu Xin and kissed her.

"Axu, I haven't washed my face yet." Chu Xin said softly.

"It smells good even if you don't wash your face. My husband will pour water for you to wash your face." After saying that, he went to get the basin and fill it with water.

Chu Xin enjoyed the man's service and even helped to put on her clothes. This was like raising her as a daughter.

"Good morning, parents. Have you had breakfast?" Chu Xin walked out of the room and greeted her elders.

"We have had breakfast. Your breakfast is in the pot. Ask Xiaoxu to get it for you." Yan Mu said with a smile.

Yan Xu served his wife breakfast and even fed her with a spoon, which made Chu Xin blush with embarrassment.

"Daughter-in-law, my injury is healed. I will return to the army the day after tomorrow. You will be obedient at home and mom will accompany you." Yan Xu said while feeding.

"You don't have to worry about me. My parents are at home. I won't go anywhere. I will just raise the baby at home." Chu Xin said softly.

Yan Xu looked at his well-behaved daughter-in-law and couldn't help pinching his face, just to see her hairy look.

Chu Xin felt the pain on her face, and looked at Yan Xu with wide eyes and grievances, as if she couldn't shed tears. Yan's mother felt distressed, picked up the broom, and whipped Yan Xu hard.

"You little bastard, you pinch Xin'er's face while she's sitting obediently. I think your skin is itchy." Yan Mu slapped her mercilessly, making Yan Xu avoid the whole hospital.

"Mom, my hands are itchy and I can't exert myself at all." Yan Xu said while hiding. Thousands of people

"You actually dare to quibble, will Xin'er cry if you don't work hard? I think you just want to be beaten." Yan Mu chased her, panting.