Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Meeting a Love Rival

Early the next morning, Chu Xin got up at five o'clock and stewed a pot of pork rib soup in the space, preparing to take it to Yan Xu to replenish his health.

After eating two pieces of bread and drinking a carton of milk, Chu Xin took her things and prepared to go out.

"Hello, Comrade Chu Xin, I am Xiao Li, the guard of Commander Ma. The commander asked me to take you to the military hospital. Let's set off now." After saying that, he went to pick up the bag from Chu Xin's hand.

"Thank you, Comrade Li, I'm really sorry to trouble you." After Chu Xin said that, she got on the jeep. She would be a fool if she didn't take the jeep. Besides, she didn't know where the military hospital was, so it would be safer to go by car.

Xiao Li looked at Chu Xin's smiling face, and his heart beat uncontrollably. Captain Yan's daughter-in-law is so beautiful, and her smile is even more beautiful than a flower.

As the car drove on the uneven dirt road, Chu Xin's stomach tumbled.

Xiao Li slowed down, and Chu Xin felt better. It wasn't until the car hit the main road that the car sped up.

Half an hour later, the military hospital arrived. Chu Xin took her things and said goodbye to Comrade Li.

"Thank you, Comrade Xiao Li. Drive carefully on the way back and say thank you to Captain Ma for me." After saying that, he turned around and entered the hospital.

Xiao Li looked at Chu Xin's back and sighed at Captain Yan's good fortune.

Arriving at the hospital lobby, Chu Xin stepped forward and asked, "Hello, comrade, which ward Yan Xu lives in?"

The nurse flipped through the record book before saying, "Captain Yan lives in Ward 305. Are you a member of his family?" Chu Xin could see the gossipy look in the woman's eyes.

"I am Captain Yan's daughter-in-law, and I came here specifically to take care of him." Chu Xin thought of A Xu who wouldn't let other women get close, and it must be this group of nurses.

Chu Xin did not stay, and soon reached the third floor. She was looking for the ward when she was stopped by someone.

"Are you Captain Yan's daughter-in-law? I thought she would be so pretty, but she only looks like that." Zhang Lan looked at Chu Xin's beautiful face, but she refused to admit it.

"Who are you? I don't think I know you." Chu Xin was not a softie, and her tone of voice changed.

"My name is Zhang Lan. I have known Yan Xu for a long time. How can you agree to a divorce? As long as the conditions are not too outrageous, I will try my best to satisfy you." Zhang Lan's parents are both soldiers, and his two brothers are also in the family. As a soldier in the army, Zhang Lan's family loved him very much.

"Okay, I want 10 million yuan, when can you give it to me?" Chu Xin asked with a smile.

Zhang Lan became angry when she heard this. Is this person playing tricks? Ten million is simply an astronomical figure.

"What? Can't you take it out? Then don't brag about Haikou, you've blown it." After Chu Xin finished speaking, she was about to take a detour, but Zhang Lan grabbed her hand.

"I have been in love with Yan Xu for a long time. As long as you are willing to divorce him, I will compensate you a thousand yuan." One thousand yuan is Zhang Lan's salary over the years, as well as pocket money from her parents and brother.

"I'll just say it once, Yan Xu is not a commodity and cannot be bought or sold.

We really love each other, why should we separate? It's your business if you like him, but the most important thing is that he likes me.