Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Chu Xin buys a house

In the evening, Chu Xin returned home with her things, Yan's father took the pork to the kitchen, and Yan's mother took out the flour and started kneading the noodles.

When Yan Xu came back, they were all making dumplings together. Chu Xin ignored Yan Xu and was busy making dumplings.

"Daughter-in-law, come with me." After saying that, he took Chu Xin back to the room.

"I don't want to quarrel with you, can you let go of your hand?" Chu Xin said expressionlessly.

"Are you still blaming me? Can't you be considerate?" Yan Xu was still blaming Chu Xin.

"Yan Xu, let me ask you, do you love me?" Chu Xin asked.

"Daughter-in-law, I don't love anyone but you." Yan Xu said, holding Chu Xin's hand.

"Yan Xu, you don't love me anymore. Maybe you once loved me, but you definitely don't love me now."

"Chu Xin, I tell you very clearly, I really love you."

"If you love me, let me suffer. If you love me, let me understand you. The only one you love is yourself. For the sake of your position as leader, you will only let me swallow my anger. Then I want you to have more What's the use?"

After hearing this, Yan Xu's eyesight went dark and he almost fell back, his head was still buzzing.

Chu Xin reached out and gave Yan Xu a tug, preventing Yan Xu from falling.

Yan Xu knew it was over this time, otherwise he wouldn't have said this, so he immediately apologized to Chu Xin.

"Daughter-in-law, I know I was wrong this time, and I will never let you be wronged again." Yan Xu said pitifully.

"Didn't you ask me to be considerate just now?" Chu Xin sneered.

"I was wrong, wife. I will report for discharge tomorrow. I don't want to be the leader anymore." Yan Xu suddenly felt that the sky would fall without his wife.

"Yan Xu, originally I wanted to talk to you tonight. But you came to me when you came back and accused me like that. I am a woman and what I want is very simple, but you can't give it to me. Can we get a divorce?" Chu Xin didn't want to hear any more accusations, and she didn't want Yan Xu to be discharged from the army. This was the best way.

"No, I don't want a divorce. Wife, don't abandon me. Without you, I will die." Yan Xu knelt down directly.

"Get up. This man has gold under his knees. How can you kneel down?" Chu Xin immediately stood up and went to pull Yan Xu.

"Daughter-in-law, it's my fault this time and I've made you suffer a lot. Just give me a good beating to vent your anger and stop mentioning divorce, okay? Give me one last chance. My three children are still young." Yan Xu despicably proposed the child just to make Chu Xin soften her heart.

"I don't want to see you recently. I want to buy a house in the city. Let's stay apart for a while and let's talk about the future." Chu Xin could only take a step back when she thought of her children.

"Okay, as long as we don't divorce, I will listen to you." Although Yan Xu doesn't want to leave his wife, he has no other choice now.

After the two of them calmed down, they returned to the living room to make dumplings. Yan Mu had already gone to the kitchen to boil water and prepare dumplings.

Children like to eat dumplings very much. Yan Baijun ate a lot of dumplings, but Chu Xin finally stopped him from eating them, fearing that the children would not be able to digest them if they ate too much.