Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 The shady man

Yan Xu looked at Chu Xin in front of him. This girl was still too young. She showed it on her face when she was in trouble. She even helped count money after being sold.

"Then I'll leave first, and you can go do some errands too." After Chu Xin finished speaking, she took the backpack and left.

Yan Xu watched the little girl leave, and now he could only wait slowly.

Don't be too eager, don't be too anxious. If you want to be a perfect hunter, you can only wait for the prey to take the bait.

All sinister men have scheming intentions. If you want to marry a wife, you must have perseverance.

"My little Xin'er, where else do you want to run?" The man murmured softly.

Chu Xin went to the supply and marketing cooperative and found other educated youths. "What are you going to do later?" After asking, she looked at Zhang Ya.

"We'll have dinner later and go to the post office to mail the letter in the afternoon." Zhang Ya said immediately.

"I have just eaten. Now I will go to the post office to mail the letter, and then I will wait for you at the post office."

"Okay, stop running around, you scared me to death just now."

Chu Xin touched her head sheepishly, turned around and left for the post office.

The post office is not far away. It only takes a few minutes to walk there. "Hello, comrade, do you have any old stamps for sale? Six-color stamps are also acceptable."

"Serve the people! Little comrade, there are a lot of old stamps in the warehouse. Do you want to buy them all back? There are them in various colors. I will go and run them for you. You just sit here and wait for a while." Staff Very enthusiastic, I guess there will be a reward for selling it.

"Thank you, comrade, for your hard work." Chu Xin was secretly happy.

About 1 hour later, the staff came in with a bag. "Comrade, all the old stamps are here. Please open them and take a closer look."

Chu Xin opened it and saw, Oh my God! The mountains and rivers all over the country are in red. Is this just bad luck? "How much are these stamps? I want them all."

"Just give me 20 yuan. Many of the stamps inside are out of print." The staff said.

Chu Xin immediately gave the money and left with the stamps. She came to a place where no one was around and put the stamps into the space.

"Today is a good day, anything you want can come true." Chu Xin sang as she walked on the road.

Time flew by and it was two o'clock. Chu Xin put the stove in her backpack, a casserole and a large bag of charcoal, and sat at the door of the post office waiting for other educated youths.

"Chu Xin, are you waiting for us? We were delayed just now." Zhang Ya came over to say hello.

"Zhang Ya, go and send the letter quickly. I will sit here and wait for you." Chu Xin was too lazy to leave.

The other educated youths went to post letters, and Fang Ming came out soon, "Chu educated youth, have you been sitting here this afternoon? Didn't you go buy something?"

"Fang Zhiqing, I went to buy a stove, a casserole and a lot of charcoal, which is enough for me to burn for a long time." Chu Xin opened the backpack and gave Fang Ming a look.

After everyone had posted the letter, we went to the gathering place together and waited for the oxcart from the village to pick us up.

"Fang Zhiqing, this is four cents, the round-trip fare. You can give it to the uncle who is driving the bus later." Chu Xin handed the money to Fang Ming.

Traveling through the 1970s with hundreds of millions of supermarket suppliesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें