Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Pregnancy again

On this day, Chu Xin went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables. She met someone selling quail at the door. Thinking of the delicious quail eggs, she stepped forward to ask.

"Uncle, how do you sell these quails?" Chu Xin asked in a low voice.

"It's only a dime each. How many do you want to buy?" The uncle asked with a smile.

"I want two hundred quails, but I also want a cage for the quails. I can pay for them."

"Okay, but you need to give me a deposit. Where can we trade tomorrow morning?"

"I'll give you a dollar deposit, and we'll do the transaction at ten o'clock tomorrow in front of the post office."

"Okay, it's a deal!" The uncle accepted the money and continued selling quails.

Chu Xin bought some potatoes and two pounds of eels.

Early the next morning, after Chu Xin fed her son, she went to the post office in the town.

Along the way, Chu Xin kept thinking that the child was not young now and would be weaned from milk starting tomorrow. Anyway, there was a lot of milk powder in the space, and she would not be able to finish it even if she took a lifetime.

After making up her mind, Chu Xin came to the post office, where her uncle was already waiting at the door.

The two kept talking quietly, "What do the quails want to eat?"

"The method of raising quail is similar to that of chickens."

"Can quails lay eggs every day?"

"As long as you eat well, you can lay eggs every day."

"How often do you clean it?"

"It's best to clean it frequently, so you won't get sick easily."

Chu Xin paid the money, took the cage to a deserted place, and put the quail into the space.

After returning home, Chu Xin entered the space, served the quail well, and fed it before going to the kitchen.

"Mom, I want to wean Xiaojun, do you think that's okay?" Chu Xin asked.

"Okay, I have no objection. Do you have milk powder at home? If not, just buy two packs." Yan's mother thought it didn't matter, as long as her grandson didn't starve.

"I've bought the milk powder and I'll bring it to mom later. I'll start weaning tomorrow. I'll go out to kill time during the day and come back in the evening. Let Xiaojun sleep with mom at night, and he'll be weaned in a few days."

"Don't go out. Stay in your room and don't come out. You will be weaned in two or three days."

Yan's mother doesn't want her daughter-in-law to go out. It's a mess outside, so it's better to stay at home for safety.

In this way, Chu Xin stayed in the room for a few days and finally stopped breastfeeding. Chu Xin herself also felt swollen and painful, and she took a few pills to feel better.

The quails were raised well in the space and could lay a lot of eggs every day. Chu Xin took some out and made a pot of braised eggs, which tasted surprisingly delicious.

Chu Xin is now busy collecting eggs, feeding them, cleaning, eliminating odors, and sterilizing them every day.

The rest of the time was spent knitting with Yan Mu, taking care of the children and making food, and lived a very comfortable life.