Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Another mission

In the evening, after a simple dinner, the two of them took a shower and returned to the room.

Yan Xu hugged Chu Xin, and after a while he said, "Daughter-in-law, I have accepted another mission and will leave early tomorrow morning. Please give me some money. I want to bring something back to sell."

"How much do you want? Is two thousand enough?" Chu Xin asked generously.

"That's enough. I'm going to the Northeast this time. Do you want to bring something?" Yan Xu wanted to bring some specialties to his wife.

"I have everything in my space. Do you want to bring some medicine?" After Chu Xin said that, she asked Yan Xu to lock the door and the two of them entered the space together.

The two went to the pharmacy first. Yan Xu took antipyretics, anti-inflammatory drugs, Yunnan Baiyao, gauze, disinfectant, etc.

Chu Xin took a box of American ginseng and wrapped it in a piece of paper for Yan Xu.

Then she went to a sportswear store and chose some tight-fitting clothes. Chu Xin also cut off the labels.

Yan Xu walked out of the space wearing tight clothes. Chu Xin watched the clothes change. The color of the clothes was no longer so bright, and the fabric was very comfortable and there was no change.

Chu Xin glanced at the brand on her clothes, but there was nothing on it.

Even the extra corners of the label that I just cut off are gone.

So Chu Xin took out several sets of clothes and checked the labels on them. There was nothing on each piece of clothing.

Chu Xin had sold some shirts before, and every time she cut out the labels in the space, it turned out that what she made was redundant.

Maybe, this is the limitation of space, and things from the future cannot appear.

Later, Chu Xin took out laundry detergent, collar cleaner, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, facial cleanser and other daily necessities, and found that only the packaging had been changed, but the contents inside had not been changed.

The same goes for cosmetics. The outer packaging has all been changed, but the original product is still inside.

Now, Chu Xin can take out a lot of things and use them at home at will. After giving birth and confinement, she can still take the things out to exchange for money.

"Daughter-in-law, don't run around at home, otherwise I will worry." Yan Xu explained uneasily.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm just staying at home." Chu Xin promised.

The two packed up their things and fell asleep together. In the dream, they fell in love and gave birth to several babies.

Early the next morning, Yan Xu took his luggage to the army and kissed Chu Xin before leaving.

It was already noon when Chu Xin woke up, and Yan's mother came in to see her several times. When Yan Xu left, he asked Yan's mother to look after Chu Xin carefully.

"Mom, what are you cooking?" Chu Xin walked into the kitchen smelling the smell.

"I made chicken soup today, you should drink more." Yan Mu said, holding Chu Xin's hand.

Chu Xin ate a bowl of rice and drank two bowls of chicken soup. Two chicken legs and wings all went into Chu Xin's stomach.

Yan Xu was on his way to the northeast. This time he visited a whole company. Many people were sitting in the back of the truck. Fortunately, the weather was not cold now.