PROLOUGE

-

Amara-"Love is compromising for the ones u love ......Right?"

-"Abhi....see ..this Ayaan is not lifting my call....what shall I do?...I am angry.."while Abhimaan who took her call even in the middle of a serious meeting did'nt know whether to laugh or cry.

"I knew that u had ur dinner ....I was just seeing if u r still my old Abhi after these many years ...u r still the same ....will do anything for me (tears up again)" she reveals as he proceeds to have dinner for the second time for her

"Ofcourse I can wear them....but do I want to ? Fucking no....wearing ur clothes is making me feel disgusted "

-"I hate you Mr. Abhimaan Rajvansh...how could you hurt your own family? I didn't know you could be so selfish. Don't show me your filthy face".(shouts)

"Just so u know ...Breaking my heart is not the only way to make me cry Mr.Rajvansh ...breaking the bed would work too"(smirks )

"That's not the only way Mr.Rajvansh ..only penetration would hurt me....having ur cock deep down my throat won't "she reveals making his heart race at the thought of stuffing his cock deep down her throat

"If I'm wild ...my husband is wilder "

Ayaan-"No matter what happens...u are mine Amara....only mine".

-"I know you love her brother...but u and I both know ...u don't deserve her."(smirks)

Abhimaan- "I don't know how to define love ...all I know is to do anything and everything in and out of my control just to see u happy....becoz...when u are happy ...my heart feels warm...reminding me that ...I am a human ...and I M STILL ALIVE."

-"All my dreams about us will come true ....the only difference is that ...I won't be there in any of them".

-"Will I ever be able to tell u that ...its u ....ALWAYS YOU who gives me reason to continue breathing".

"Can u pls stop acting?? ...I-I cant any more "His eyes began blinking rapidly as he's trying to control his tears ....

**************************************

Pls do share ur thoughts on this

Tq for giving it a read ..

Have a good day everyone