Chapter 42

I'm so excited!! Today, my mom called and said that her and Randy were coming to visit! I hadn't seen Randy since he was little. And he hadn't seen me either....what if he doesn't handle this as well as I thought he would? Well, I would hope mom would have been smart enough to tell my now 12 year old brother to be nice. But you never know.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room when my phone buzzed. It was Riker.

(R=rike and A=Mandy)

R: Hey babe ;)
A: babe?
R: oops it was supposed 2 b Mandy but it autocorrected it. Sorry
A: it's cool
R: sooo......
A: whatcha up 2
R: NM. Hbu?
A: same. Hey, before my mom and lil bro come over do u wanna go skateboarding with Ryland and me?
R: yea! :):):)
A: meet us at city park! Bye rike!
R: bye Mandy ;);)

I put on a crop top and a pair of short shorts and grabbed my skateboard. I texted Ryland that I was ready and he replied okay. We headed off to city park to meet Riker.

I gave Riker a hug and quick peck on the cheek before hopping on my skateboard. I was riding and enjoying the summer breeze when I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. But they weren't Riker's or Ryland's.

Ross.

I quickly spin around. Ross smirked at me and I gave him a huge hug. He buried his face in my neck and kissed it. "Later." I smiled and I felt him smile into my neck.

We skated for about one hour before I heard someone scream. I fell off my skateboard and scraped my knee really bad. I noticed no one helped me or even asked if I was okay so I slowly picked myself off the ground. I couldn't see any of the boys. I got really nervous.

"Ross? Babe, where are you?" I asked. Then I heard another scream. A guy's scream. Ryland's scream.