Chapter 29

Ross slowly walked up behind me and kissed my cheek. He smiled and blushed. Why does he keep blushing?

"She's so beautiful. Like you." Ross smiled. "Promise me Amanda that you'll stay with me forever. No matter what happens, just promise me that you'll always love me." He was serious now.

"Promise." I kissed him softly and looked back at Raini. She was smiling slightly and was sleeping.

I spent the night at the hospital and went home the next day. I walked into the house and saw Rydel. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. She apologized for what she did I forgave her and let her hold my baby. Then her phone rang. It was Ross.

Ry=Rydel
R=Ross

Ry: Hello?
R: .....
Rydel: Are you serious?
R:......
Ry:Should I tell her?
R:......
Ry:Bye little bro. Love ya. Come home soon.
R:.......

I couldn't tell what Ross was saying but I figured it was serious when Rydel hung up the phone and began to cry. Which made me cry. Which made Raini cry. We were a band of crying girls.

"Rydel? What's wrong?" I was trying to calm down Rydel, Raini, and myself.

"Nothing." She shook it off. Okayyyyyyy, what's going on?

I wandered into the living room and rocked Raini. She stopped crying. Ross left with his brothers and Ellington to go and get smoothies for everyone. I don't know why they all had to go, but whatever.

Raini had brown eyes like Ross and brown hair like me. She had cute dimples like Ross and cute freckles like me. And Ross got what he wanted. We were all born in December.

My birthday: December 12
Ross's birthday: December 29
Raini's birthday: December 1