Chapter 33

Riker rocking Raini in a rocking chair. I smiled and walked over to Riker and petted his hair. I grabbed the back of it and gently pulled his hair. He looked up at me and kissed me. I pulled away and smiled.

"Riker, remember that I'm still dating..."
"Amanda, Ross won't be home for 12 years or longer. You want to raise Raini by yourself or date me and have me help?" He asked. I stood there.

"Well?"
"Riker, I...."
"You what?"
"I love you."

What was I saying?! I didn't love him! Emily did!! Not me! Emily!

"You do?" He asked, still rocking Raini. I shook my head no. His smile turned into an angry frown. "So you lied to me?" He said as he stood up and threw Raini in her crib. My poor baby girl began to cry. "Riker you idiot! I freakin hate you!" I screamed as I began to run over to Raini. Riker held out his arm and I ran right into him. He grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I punched him in the face. He yelled out in pain. He grabbed my arm and slapped me. "Don't you ever do that again! I'll punch you so hard that you'll never know what hit you! Do you understand me?!" He threatened me. I nodded. "Answer me!!" He screamed even louder. "Yes! You can do whatever you want to me!" I blurted. I gulped.

"Whatever I want huh? Alright. Get in bed and get undressed. I'll be in a minute."