Chapter 25

*A FEW MONTHS LATER....."

"Ross! What about this one?" I said as I pulled out an adorable pink dress off the rack. "That's cute babe." He smiled and grabbed my hand. I kissed his cheek and continued to browse the cute baby clothes. I looked at my stomach. It was huge. And heavy. But I knew that a human being was in there so I suffered through it.

"Amanda, what about a crib?" Ross snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah! I totally forgot." I said as I face palmed my forehead. He laughed. I started to push the cart. It hurt my back. "Ross, will you push the cart please. It hurts." I asked. He nodded and walked over to the cart.

We picked out a few more clothes, a crib, a stroller, and some diapers before checking out and leaving.

Riker, Emily, and Rydel had been bailed out of jail a few weeks ago. Rydel hasn't said a word to me. Neither has Riker. But Emily told me that she as sorry and I forgave her. We even went shopping the next day! She explained to me that Riker had forced her to kick me. That's why she didn't kick hard. She just nudged me with her foot. She got beaten by Riker and Rydel in jail. She broke up with Riker and is now happily engaged to another man. I'm so happy for her.

Ross and I went home and set up our baby's items. "Babe, my tummy hurts." I whined like a baby. "I'm sorry. Do you want me to rub it?" It sounded weird when he asked but it felt really good.

I nodded. We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Ross's hand rubbed in circles on my stomach. He was so gentle. He's going to make a great dad one day.

He continued rubbing in circles. It felt so soothing. I kissed him. "Amanda!" He quickly pulled away form the kiss. "What?" I panicked. "She kicked." He smiled. He grabbed my hand and put it on my stomach. A few seconds later, I felt another one. "Aw! She's happy!" I smiled back. Ross was blushing for some reason. He never blushes. I touched his nose with my finger. "Boop!" I giggled. He laughed and sighed. "Our babies due next month." He sighed again. "Or sooner." I looked at him dead serious. He couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't help it either. We both burst out laughing.

"You know that if she's born next month, we'll all be born in December." He smiled. I nodded. "We have to keep the R thing up to." I said. "What should we name her?" I asked. He shrugged.

I laid my head on his shoulder. I soon fell asleep. His arms were so warm and cozy that it wasn't even funny. God I love him.