Chapter 3

I walked onto the stage. Riker held my hands and stared deep into my eyes. "Amanda, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I gasped. "Yes!" I screeched. "Awwwww!" The crowd clapped. I climbed back off the stage and danced to the songs. I looked at Riker. He was so happy. His long bangs flying everywhere as he jumped up and down to the beat. Then I looked at Rocky. He didn't seem to mind. Then at Ellington. He wasn't going crazy like usual. Did he like me to?

After the concert........

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me into Riker's arms. He hugged me so tight. What's with this family and the hugs?! I hugged him back. I thought that this would be a good time to kiss him but he thought the opposite. He just hugged me then he kissed my forehead. Close enough. I gave everyone else a hug and walked to mom. She screeched with joy. She hugged me (not to tight). I laughed.

I walked back over to Riker. "Want to come back to my place and chill?" He winked at me. "Hang on. Let me ask." I asked mom and she said yes.

In the tour bus......

I sat next to Ellington who had his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I had a tight tank-top on and I think Ross and Ellington were digging it, if you know what I mean. 😏 Riker seemed a little upset that I was sitting with Ellington and not him but I don't care. I came to see Ratliff, not him. I kissed Ellington's cheek and he blushed. "Wanna go shopping with me tomorrow Amanda?" Delly asked. "Ya sure. How about we take out boyfriends with us?" I asked. "That's fine. Ellington, you wanna go?" Rydel asked. I was shocked. He nodded. "So Rydellington is real?!" I asked shocked. "Yep." Ratliff nodded.

I got tired so I went to bed. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "Night babe." It was Riker. "Night." I kissed his cheek and fell into a deep sleep.