Chapter 13

I hid my face in Ross's chest, wondering why this had to happen. Why did Ellington have to possibly leave like this? I looked at Ross. He smashed his lips onto mine and before I knew it, I was kissing back. When he kissed me, it wasn't like when Riker or Ellington kissed me. It was.....1,000 times better. His lips were sweet. They felt amazing. I heard footsteps coming. One of them sounded like high heels so I figured it was Rydel. I was right.

"Get a room!" Riker joked. Ross pulled away. "Please don't tell Elly!" I begged. They nodded. I breathed a sigh of relief. A doctor walked into the room. "I'm sorry, but you have to leave." He asked nicely. We agreed and walked into the parking lot.

Ross tried to make me feel better by joking around, but it wouldn't work. Finally, he gave up and say down next to me. I smashed my lips into his and for some reason, he pulled away. He fake coughed "August". I sighed and began to cry. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! Amanda please don't cry!" It sounded like Ross was going to cry himself.

Once I regained myself, I looked up at Ross. I must have looked terrible. With mascara running down my face and my eyes all poofy from crying. But I guess he didn't care. He kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled away. I smiled at him. He smiled back. He stood up. "Wait right here." he said a he raced off to his room. Then I remembered. Where was I going to sleep?

Ross came back with something hidden behind his back. "Ross..." I joked. He laughed. Then got dead serious. "I really like you. A lot. I think your cute and smart and everything a guys could need. Amanda, I love you." Those last 3 words made me freeze. I couldn't deny it. "I love you too Ross." He smiled at me. "You do?" "Yep." I said, popping the P.

He pulled the thing out from behind his back. I gasped. It was gorgeous. "Amanda will you..."