Chapter 24

"August?" I was so confused. Ross left me for August? "Ross, you love her instead of me?" I could see that what I said really hurt August's feelings. "I love you to." He said. "So you love her now?" August snapped. "I love both of you!" He tried to make it sound like it was normal to say that. "Choose." I said.
"But..."
"Now Ross!"
"Okay, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to choose, Amanda." He walked over to me. I could tell that he was hesitant but he walked over anyway.

August looked like she had just been stabbed to death. "Fine! I knew that you wouldn't love me for long!" She screamed as she slid the ring off her finger and threw it at me. She totally missed but I wasn't going to say anything.

She stormed out of the room. Ross looked at me. "What's her name?" He questioned like nothing had even happened. "I don't know." I said. "Well, we need to start buying some stuff for her. She's do in 4 months. That'll be here before you know it." He sat down on the end of the bed. Then I remembered that Riker, Rydel, and Emily had killed my bouncing baby boy.

"Where's Riker and those guys?" I asked. "In jail." Ross answered like it was no biggie. "Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded. "Why did Rydel hurt me?" I kissed Ross's cheek. I could tell he was mad. "I don't know why but when you are able to leave, we'll stop by the police station and ask if we can see them." He said. I agreed.