Chapter 7

I sat down in Elly's room and waited for him. A few minutes later he walked into the room.

"That was brave." He said. "What was?" I was really confused. "What you said to Riker. Most girls would have let him get away with it but I'm glad you said something." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled. "It's what I do." He laughed. God, I love his laugh.

The next morning......

"Morning princess." Ellington yawned. "Morning." I giggled. We both hopped out of bed and raced downstairs. The clumsy clown I am, I tripped but Ellington caught me and carried me bridal style into the kitchen. Mom wasn't in there. "Stormie, where's mom?" I asked. "She went home. She said you can stay as long as you want." She smiled. "Okay, thanks." Elly was still holding me. Rocky stumbled into the kitchen with Rydel chasing after him. "Whoa! Hey! What's going on?" Stormie scolded. "Rocky used my hairspray!" Rydel complained. I laughed. "Rocky, you have to use a girl's hairspray?" Ellington laughed even harder. We all did. They both stomped upstairs.

Riker barged into the kitchen with an amazing girl. Her hair was perfect and her makeup was flawless. "Who's that?" I asked in a snotty way. "This is Emily. She's my new girlfriend." He said back. I acted like I wasn't jealous. "Congrats Riker!" I lied. He seemed shocked. "Thanks.." He stuttered. Emily grabbed his long neck tie and kissed him. "Okay...this is awkward." Elly whispered in my ear. Two can play at this game.

I quickly turned around and kissed Ellington. He seemed shocked at first but soon went with it. A few seconds later I pulled away. "Thanks." I whispered into Riker's ear as I left the room. Two can soooo play at this game.