Chapter 2

My mom and I pulled into the parking lot outside of the arena. I ran inside and bumped into someone. "Sorry! I'm didn't mean it.." I stared into the eyes of my best friend. Ellington's eyes lit up the moment he saw me. He didn't say a word, he just wrapped his cozy arms around my small body. I started to cry. I don't know why, it just came out. Ellington petted my hair and cried himself.

It had been years since we first saw each other. Years. Like I'm talking about 7-8 years! I haven't seen any of his other friends since then either. I mean like Riker, Ross, Ryland, Rydel, and Rocky. Rocky has always had a crush on me. Ever since we were little kids, he's always tried to be my best friend but me and Ellington have more in common.

"Amanda!" I heard Riker scream. I pulled away from the hug and looked at Riker. He seemed so hot right now. He had a white tank top, tight jeans, and of course his necklaces and bracelets. His muscles were huge, but in a good way. I couldn't help but stare.

He held out his arms and smiled. I ran so fast that I almost fell. He noticed and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso. I cried even harder. I jumped off of Riker and ran back to Ellington. I jumped on his arms and Ellington picked me. I did the same thing that I did to Riker as I did to Ellington. Mom walked backstage with Stormie and Mark. Mom saw me and cried. Ellington put me down and ran over to mom. He held out his arms and she hugged him for what seemed like forever.

Rydel came running out of the dressing room and hugged me so tight that I thought I was going to die. "Delly, air please." I gasped. She didn't say a word but un-tightened her grip. "Thanks." I said as I hugged her back.

Next was Ross. I felt a pair of hands slip on to my waist. I thought it was Rocky. I quickly turned around and hugged him. I noticed it was Ross durning the middle of our hug.

Ryland came up behind me and scared me. I gasped but forgot about it as soon as I saw it was Ryland. He hugged me tight. Must get that from Rydel.

Finally Rocky. He saw me and gasped. I thought he was going to cry. I did. I saw all my favorite people standing here before me and I broke down the most when I saw Rocky. I hugged him and ran back to Riker who was warming up his vocal cords.

"I'll see you guys after the concert. Good luck!" I yelled as I walked to the front row so that Ellington could see me. I looked at my mom. She nodded at me. "I'm going to talk to Stormie and ark durning the concert. I'll see you after." I nodded back. Here goes nothing. I walked into the front row and waited. I waited for a few minutes and the curtains reveled Riker staring right at me. "Amanda, come onto the stage please. I need to ask you something." He said. I gulped. "Okay."

A/N: Cliffhanger!!!Okay if u want to be on the story, please comment what u want your character's name to be and I'll try best to put u into story. Thanks 👍🏻👍🏻