Chapter 28

I panicked. Then I remembered that Ross was still in the house. "Ross!" I practically screamed. He came running into the room. Then he realized what happened.

"Ross! It hurts!" I squeezed his hand as Riker drove as fast as he could to the hospital. "I know. It'll be okay, I promise." He stroked my hair and rubbed my stomach. It helped a little but not a lot.

We finally arrived at the hospital. By now, I was kicking and screaming like a little kid who didn't get the candy they wanted. Ross tried to pick me up but I ended up kicking him in the face. He pulled back in pain. "Ross! I'm so sorry!" I screamed. I couldn't help it. I was in some serious pain.

"It's fine." He said. He tried again and this time he was successful.

We got into our room and I was hooked up to machines.

(I'm not going to into bloody, gory, details but you guys know what happens😇)

Eight hours later, after pushing and pushing, my baby girl was born. By now Randy, Mom, Emily, Rocky, Lucy, Ryland, Stormie, and Mark had arrived.

"Congrats! It's a girl!" The nurse announced like I didn't know what I was having. I smiled and held her in my arms. She was beautiful. Bright skin, healthy amount of weight, perfect.

Just perfect.