34 Alexander

One week. I hear the clock ticking every second of every single day; counting down the days i have with Juliette. I try to not let it hinder my plans because I know something will work out. I just have to figure out the fucking semantics. I could always hire someone to take out Vivian. No, she's just as much of a victim as I am in this ordeal. I toss the the papers I was holding down onto my desk. Maybe I can hire someone to kill Bustrov. It's taking too long to dig up the past because it's been well over 10 years that my father made the deal with him. I press the intercom on my desk.

"Bellamy, in my office now."

"Yes sir."

Bellamy knocks a couple of seconds later and enters.

"What did you find out?"

"Bear's still filing through thousands of recordings. Even with face recognition, it's going to take a couple of hours."

Must I do everything myself?

"Fine, I'll pay him a visit. Push back our meeting with Declan to 9." I say while gathering my coat and tugging my gloves on. 

I speed across town and pull up in front of Bear's townhouse. I allow his camera to scan my face before the door opens and I walk inside.

"You better have something for me, Bear."

"You do realize I'm having to file through 10 years worth of recordings, right?"

"You've had well over 5 hours to do that. I pay you too much for it to take this long What do you fucking have on him?"

I follow him as he heads towards his room. His monitors are all lined up against one wall from floor to ceiling. 

"I just got through the past 9 years, feel free to wait around."

I grind my teeth. I don't have time to just fucking "wait around".

"How much longer before we can get to the correct time stamp?"

"Maybe an hour?"

I glance at my watch; I can squeeze it in. I need to find something out tonight before I die of a damn stroke. Or high blood pressure. 

"Fine, I'll wait."

"Why are you so worked up anyways?"

" I have something important I need taken care of by the end of this week." 

"What? The Albanians? Or is it the Irish? Also, I caught the face of the kid that robbed the warehouse last week; Smith has him in the shack."

"Since when?"

"This morning." Does no one tell me anything? What the fuck do I pay these idiots for?

"And I'm just now hearing about this?" I snicker.

"Have Smith take care of him then. I don't care what he does with the little thief."

My phone vibrates with a message.

Wanna go out for dinner tonight?  I smile at Juliette's question

It'll have to be a late one, baby. I probably won't be home until 10.

I can meet you somewhere.

As long as you have Robert bring you. Let's do Mexican? Citrus and Salt.

I watch as the dots appear as Juliette replies and then they disappear and come back. 

Sounds good. 

I walk back to my motorcycle in the dark trying to walk through everything Bear and I watched. My father did meet with Bustrova every Friday in the month of August. He went alone and didn't bring any of his men with him so I know he wasn't in Vegas for business, it was pleasure. my father never went anywhere without security, he never even left the house without his right hand man. He always stayed at the Waldorf Astoria when he visited. Same room too. I left Bear to finish combing through the cameras since I had to meet with Declan O'Conner, boss of the Irish mob. I speed off going faster than I should be upset that I still didn't have any answers or solutions. I have less than a week now.