17 Juliette

It is too warm in here. Since when did I turn up the temperature in my apartment? I kick the comforter off of my legs. A band tightens around my stomach.

"Stop moving so much." is whispered next to me.

I immediately open my eyes. This isn't my room. Everything last night rushes back to me. Alexander. The ride home. His home. Oh gosh, we slept together. I mean, obviously but we also fucked. In his living room. For all of Boston to see. My breathing starts to get choppy and I can't stay in one spot. It's waaaay too hot in here.

"Juliette, stop moving and go back to sleep."

"It's hot in here."

Alexander sighs loudly and the arm around my stomach loosens. I stand up and head into the bathroom. A shower. That's what I need. Maybe it'll help clear my mind. I strip of the t shirt I have on and stand under the spray of cold water. In. Out. In. Out.

Past- 6 years ago

"You think you can steal from me and not bear the consequences?"

"I didn't steal anything. I just needed somewhere to rest."

I really didn't take anything. I was already full from the samples at the fair last night.

"So you decided to bum off of me, did ya?"

"I-I promise. I won't do it again."

"Good, you're still gonna pay though pretty girl. Underneath all that dirt, I can tell you're a pretty little thing."

My heart starts to beat faster and I want to be anywhere but here. This man looks well over 6 ft. and weighs more than me. There's no way I'd be able to defend myself.

"Please. Just let me leave. I won't be a problem at all." I mumble out quickly.

"No way, girl. I don't give anything for free."

Deep breath in, Juliette.

"W-What do you want?" I whisper

"Come here"

I hesitate before taking a step towards him.

"Now"

I try to recall the exits in this room but it was so late and dark when I got here. 

"Mmmm, you are a pretty little thing."

His eyes are glued to my breasts and he licks his lips. His big hands suddenly grab the back of my head. 

"Look at this pretty little body. All mine for the taking."

I start to push at his chest.

"P-Please don't. I won't ever come here again. Please just leave me alone."

"Look around, princess. No ones here. Scream all you want.  It turns me on even more."

He makes his point by grinding his pelvis into my abdomen and I really start to panic. I'm still a virgin, I'm only 16. Please don't let it be this way God. I'll do anything. Please not this. Anything but this.  I hear something unbuckling and then a hand is squeezing my cheeks to maintain eye contact.

"I bet this cunt is wet and tight, huh?"

Is this really happening? I-I can't breath. Please, someone walk by. Anyone. Hands at my waist pull my jeans down. 

"Look at you, so quiet. That's it, baby. You don't make a sound while I fuck you."

My hands automatically move down to cover the most intimate part of me.

"You wanna play? Let's play Simon says. Simon says to move your hands." His hands wrap around my wrists and squeeze. Hard. I try to imagine being somewhere else. Someone else. Something stings....and then it doesn't. 

"Good girl. In and Out. Look at my cock. In. Out."

Present

That was the first time I pleaded to trade places with anyone in my life. Not the last, but the first. I had a lot of firsts that day. The cold wall against my forehead cools me down. It's been so long that I've felt hands on my body that I actually wanted touching me. It's been so long I allowed someone to get so close to me that it felt foreign. And scary. Like anything could be ripped out from under me. How did he know my real name? I never ever used it. Only I knew my real name. My hands get a little shaky. Shit, my sugar. I need food now or my insulin. I don't even know where my bag is. I quickly turn the shower off  and wrap up in a towel before my sugar gets too low. 

"Where is my ba-"

I open the bathroom door to a tray of croissants, eggs, fruits, orange juice and apple juice.

"Good morning. Hungry?"

Gosh he's beautiful. Even first thing in the morning. His hair is ruffled and he still has his morning voice. Am I seriously getting horny right now? He smiles seeing how he affects me.

I clear my throat. "I am in fact. I didn't eat last night because of someone."

"Guess you are sassy 24/7" he mumbles.

I am. I reach for the orange juice first. It'll only hold me over for an hour or so before I can get to my insulin. A strong hand grabs a hold of my towel and I'm tugged up the bed towards Alexander so we're face to face.

"Hey, baby." he whispers.

Baby? Is he trying to kill me?

I remain breathless as he moves away to grab something. Something sweet touches my mouth.

"Open up. I'm sorry I forgot about feeding you last night."

Pineapple. My favorite. I wrap my arms around my towel to keep it wound tight around my body. The fruit feels fuzzy as I try to chew it up. What is going on? We don't even know each other. 

A warm hand on my thigh brings my focus back to reality and a cup is lifted up to my lips. Am I being fed right now?

I bring my hands up to his around the cup. "I can feed myself"

"Always so stubborn"

He doesn't loosen his hold on the cup. I don't either.

"We can sit here and hold hands all day if you want. Let me feed you first."

"I can feed myself."

"Humor me"

I sigh and remove my hands from the cup. Plus, I need the orange juice or I'm going to pass out from the lack of sugar.