16 Alexander

Fuck she's adorable. And sexy. I couldn't take anymore of her performance earlier. I was hard as a fucking rock the whole time and the fact that she's still in her lingerie wasn't making it any better. I have blue balls at this point. I'm done waiting for her to catch up with me. It's been a week and I can't take not being with her anymore. Not feeling her skin or her lips. Not having her in my space. I turn and watch her as she takes in my apartment. I have the top floor to myself that overlooks Boston. The interior is all a dark brown wood and the automatic lights I have outline her curves. She turns to look out of the floor to ceiling windows and gasps.

"Quiet a view you have here."

"I know. Best view there is." I say looking right at her. She blushes and it's the sexiest thing ever. Sexier than her stubbornness or her smart remarks. I slowly make my way over to her, stopping right behind her not quite touching her. 

"It looks even better when it snows." with you standing right in front of it. 

I want to touch her so badly. To lightly press my lips against the side of her neck. To run my hands through her long silky hair. I take a deep breath in of her scent. She smells of apples and something sweet. I stand behind her waiting for the right moment to touch her. How have I gone 30 years of not knowing this woman? She turns around and bumps into me. I brace my hands on the window caging her in and her pupils dilate. She licks her lower lip and I crack. To hell with waiting. Her lips are soft and plump. She even tastes like apples. Shit. I have a new favorite fruit. I  lick her lips until she gasps and allows my tongue entrance into her mouth. My hands grab her waist and I pull her closer to me. She moans lightly and I run my hands all over her. Her hands press against my chest lightly but I continue. I run my hands under my coat she's still wearing and feel goosebumps rise on her ass cheeks. I grind my cock into her abdomen showing her how much she affects me. She moans louder this time and I move my lips down to her neck while tugging the jacket off of her shoulders. I knead her ass as I continue to grind into her.

"You taste so much better than I imagined"I whisper as I trail kisses along her neck.

I undo her bra and take a step back to admire her body. Her nipples are hard and perky, begging to be sucked. I bend over and take a nipple into my mouth while I squeeze the other with my hand. 

"Alexander"

"I'm going to have you screaming my name all night, sweetheart."

I lightly bite down on her nipple and suck again.

"Fuck, yes"

"You like that? You like me biting these tits?"

She nods and I do it again drawing a long moan out of her. I switch to the other breast and pull her closer to me. I don't want anything between us tonight or ever. She unbuttons my dress shirt and runs her fingernails over my nipples. Fuck, I didn't know that was a sensitive spot for me. 

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, Juliette, and you're going to take all of me."

I turn us around and walk her backwards toward the couch. I unbuckle my belt and pull my pants off and my cock bobs, the head angry and blue from the constant hard ons. I tug once on my cock and spit on my hand then I pull her underwear to the side and thrust my hips forward. All. The. Fucking. Way.

"Oh fuck"

I groan. She's so fucking tight and she's wrapped around me like a vice. So wet and warm.

"Yes, baby. Take all of me" I give her a few seconds to acclimate to my length and then I slowly pull out and slam back in.

"I can't go slow with you this first time." I pull back and stare at her. My elbows are caging her head in and she looks so fucking beautiful and so fucking mine. Her hands claw at my back.

"That's it baby, mark me." I start thrusting into her faster and feel the familiar tingle at the bottom of my spine.

"I'm going to cum so deep inside of you, you'll still be dripping with my cum tomorrow"

"Yes, fuck me."

"Say my name"

She doesn't respond but moans. I take her face in my hand and demand her to look at me.

"Say. My. Name"

Her lips open and she moans again as I slam into her. 

"Say. It" I demand harsher.

"Alexander. Fuck me, Alexander."

My balls draw up and I feel the tingle crawl up my spine and through out my whole body. My breathing gets choppy and I release into her hot tight pussy.

"You're all mine now, Juliette Grasso." I whisper breathlessly into her ear.