5 Alexander

It's 10:40 and I have yet to see the face I'm searching for. I've been here for the past 40 minutes and so far there have been two blondes, and one read head on the stage, but no brunette. I know she was a brunette. I basically fucking memorized her face and none of these faces are it. I fidget with the lighter in my hand. Open. Close. Open, Close.Open, Close. Jensen. Where's Jensen? I walk towards the back of the club.

"Jensen?"

"Mr. Van Doren. I didn't know you would be stopping by the club tonight. I would have prepar-"

"No worries, I need something from you."

"Yes, what can I help you with, sir?" he replies quickly.

"I need a copy of your show schedule. Night and day. Now"

"Yes. Yes, of course. No problem" he says as he shuffles his papers around.

"If there is something or someone you are unhappy with, let me know. I can fix it."

Quite the opposite, in fact.  I snatch the paper from his hands.

"This is an exact copy of the performance schedule?"

"Yes, sir. Brandi oversees the girls' shows. If she feels like one of them need to be switched, she'll do so."

"Tell Brandi to keep this exact schedule. Do. Not. Change. It. Understood?"

He nods nervously. I head out of his office and don't stare at the slip of paper until I get into my car. No way am I losing this sheet of paper. My phone rings.

"Yes?" I grumble.

"Boss, there's been a fire down at the docks. Bear was able to capture one of the little bastards that started it."

Damn it. Not even one hour and shit goes wrong.

"Fine, I'm headed down there."

I automatically locate the 10pm slot. Candy? No way she's a Candy. Candy just doesn't suit her angelic face. My eyes move up to the 9:45 slot. Heaven. Damn it. Looks like I'll have to narrow this down. Jensen doesn't allow his dancers to meet any men in the back, plus, I'd want to meet this angel myself. I don't want to scare her and telling Jensen to allow me back to the dressing rooms would definitely scare her. Although I know Jensen would let me do as I please, I don't. I turn the ignition on and pull out of the club. 

I toss my suit coat on the couch and head to the bar to pour some whiskey. So much for giving Bellamy the night off, I snicker. I lost a shit ton of inventory and the fucking cocaine shipments that were prepared to go out in the morning are now gone. Fuck. I allow the flavor of the whiskey to sit in my mouth before swallowing. Then I toss the cup back and pour another. I spent the last two hours having fun with the little twat that started this mess. My body is sticky from the sweat and my eyes sting from the smoke. I'm tired. The whiskey will help with this god awful headache I'm having but not the frustration. I sit on the couch and my mind flickers back to that face. That face with the caramel colored eyes and the pouty red bitable lips. That face with the tits that were spilling for every fucker in that club to see. I feel the familiar rush of blood to my groin area. With my whiskey in my right hand, I unbuckle my belt and unbutton my slacks with my left hand. My cock is half erect. I picture those long tanned legs as she lowers herself to the floor and spreads them for me. Only for me to see. I wrap my fingers around my cock and tug. It hardens and I groan. I picture her ass as it grounded on the pole and her g string tugged. I picture her parted red lips as they wrap around my cock. My hand moves faster tugging up and down. My thumb runs over the head of my cock as I spread pre-cum over the tip and I hiss. I imagine what a dirty girl she'll be for me as her tongue runs up the length of my cock. How it would feel to hit the back of her throat as she chokes on my length. Fuck. I'm close. I feel the familiar tingle at the base of my spine. I imagine looking at her eyes as they fill with tears from choking on my cock.

"Oh fuck, yes" I groan as that tingling maximizes and my cock jerks to the sight of her eyes. I cum so hard I see stars. Damn, if I cum this hard to the images of her, I can't imagine what having the real thing would feel like.