22 Juliette

The bastard just couldn't get through his thick head that I needed a job. I needed money. My life literally depended on money because without money I don't get insulin. I know without looking into my wallet I only have a twenty dollar bill left for this week because I spent sixty dollars on a plan B the other day. Good thing I remembered to purchase that because the last thing I need right now is a baby. I walk back out to my kitchen and check my sugar. 200. I can do without a lunch shot, I'll just eat something light. I do need to find another job that'll pay me as well as stripping did though.I'm reminded of what Alexander said about finding another stripping job and sigh. Would he really though? Chain me? My rent for the month was paid already and I have about two weeks of insulin left. That was enough time for me to find something else. I look at the clock and see that it's already six. Lena should be at the diner, maybe I can have her ask her boss for a job. I'd have to work overtime to make what I was at the strip club though.

"Bobby's coming out to talk to you. I'm sure you'd be great. We could honestly use the help anyways." Lena says across the counter.

An old oversized man with a grumpy expression appears from the side.

"Heaven?"

"Hi, yes. So sorry to just stop by. I'm Heaven."

"I'm Bobby. So, dear, when can you start?"

Score.

"Now. Right now, sir."

"Just Bobby, dear."

"You can start training with Lena if you want. I'll have you sign some papers really quick, you know for legalities and then your on your own."

"Great, thank you so much. I do have experience, training isn't needed unless it's necessary if that's ok with you?'

"You're an angel. That works fine with me." Bobby says with relief. I was wrong. Bobby isn't grumpy. He's what I'd imagine a grandfather to be like.

I've had waitressing jobs before so it'll be a breeze. Learning the menu and customers will be new. By midnight, I've made two hundred dollars. I slump on the toilet and wipe the stray pieces of hair that have fallen out of my pony tail. That's nowhere close to what I was making at the club and instead of feeling sorry myself, I suddenly feel very angry at him. For putting me in this stupid situation for just simply being fascinated with me. Why can't he find other people to be fascinated by? My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the lock on my front door twist.

"I'm home, sweetheart. Mmmm, is that pot roast you have waiting for me?" is yelled sarcastically.

I make my way out to the living area.

"What are you doing here? Also, give me my key back."

"They're my keys. You have your own, remember?"

"You know what I mean." I say rolling my eyes. 

"Do that one more time and I'll show you how badly I wanted to smack that ass for doing it earlier."

My cheeks start getting hot.

"Always so quiet when I speak of punishing you." Alexander says calmly while making his way to me.

"Only good punishments, angel." he whispers and I close my eyes feeling the tingle of his breath on my neck. A very light wet kiss is left on my neck and I try to resist. Key word here is try.

"Did you miss me, angel?"

"I-"

"Because I missed you."

Alexander starts to walk me backwards to my room. He pulls my jacket off of my shoulders while he kisses down the side of my neck. I must smell of bacon and grease and start to become very conscious. How is grease and bacon ever a turn on?

"Terribly"

His hands run down my sides and starts to lift my shirt up.

"W-Wait. I-I have something to say."

"You can say it while I eat you out"

"That's not what I m-"

"Juliette, get on the fucking bed so I can have my dinner"

Holy fucking shitface. Did he really just refer to my pussy as dinner? I must not move fast enough because my body is pushed back onto my bed. His callused hands continue to lift my t shirt up over my head. My hands feel like they're not my own as they unbuckle my jeans and jerk themselves off of my legs. His hands run up the sides of my legs.

"I love these legs. Especially when they're wrapped tight around my head"

His lips trail down to my pubic bone as his hands now move my bra cups to the side to squeeze my nipples and I moan.

"Fuck baby, I love that sound."

His tongue lazily grazes my clit as he tugs on my nipples harder.

"Ohhh, fuck."

Alexander grunts and starts rhythmically tonguing my clit. My hands grab his hair and pull. I take in a deep breath and hold it in feeling the tingling deep in my core. His arms are wrapped on the outside of my thighs holding me hostage as his fingers continue to wreak havoc on my nipples.

"Whose pussy is this, baby?"

I grunt my exhale not understanding a single word leaving his mouth as I'm floating in heaven. His tongue moves down to my hole and slowly penetrates it while his nose continues to massage my clit.

"Answer me."

I pull on his hair. I'm so close. I feel the burning in my stomach and clench my pelvic muscles.

"Whose pussy is this, Juliette? Answer me or I stop" he says as he removes his mouth and rises up to face me. I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Alexander reaches down and pulls his pants half way down his thighs. His cock is hard and the head is red. His hands tug his cock up and down twice before he places it on my clit and starts to rub back and forth.

"Oh, yes. Please"

The familiar tingle starts back up as his cock slides between my folds. I break eye contact; feeling too raw in this intimate moment. 

"Whose pussy is this, baby? Tell me."

He positions the head of his cock at my entrance.

"Tell me or I stop, Juliette. Who owns this pussy?"

I chance a look and end up meeting his eyes staring down at mine.

"You" I whisper and he slams into me. Fuck, I forgot how big he was. He stretches me so well. I feel like my organs are being re-arranged inside.

"Fuck baby. You feel so good." he groans from above.

He starts moving his hips at a faster pace, his pubic bone hitting my clit every thrust sending me closer over the edge.

"Come for me, baby" he breathes out.

And I do. I combust into a melted puddle of gooey lava and feel the overwhelming sparks throughout my whole body. 

"Fuck Juliette, yes. I'm going to fill you up so full, baby."

Alexander thrusts a handful amount of times before he groans my name and I feel him fill me up once again.