32

the mech smashes its huge arms onto the ground, the ground quaking as y/n jumps away from the crater, the hands now have a red tint to it, it seems that it is powered by some sort of technology.

y/n jumps towards the controller area of the mech, attempting to stab through the tough glass to get to the cameraman, but he gets thrown to the ground by the mechs arm, it starts spinning rapidly, y/n barely dodges as the mechs arm starts drilling into the ground, the mech then proceeds to lift up the ground, y/n on the piece of land, he throws y/n into the mountain causing a huge explosion.

the mountain explodes, as y/n comes out of the mountain with only a few slight scratches on him, he charges at the mech, but the mech manages to grab him with the insane reaction speed it has, crushing y/ns jetpack making him unable to fly.

WOOSH!
teleporting noises

"you thought you would fight alone?"

y/n looks back and sees a batallion of agents marching towards him, the crowd being made up by alot of agents, mostly cameramen and speakermen, tv man titan leading the army, along with plunger cameraman and speakerman A, a few camera-heli drop by aswell, and the tv man titan gets his next upgrade, speakers.

even though the mech was very large, titan tv man still towers over him, causing the golden cameraman to retreat to the base, setting off the alarms.

smoke appears, and a few toilets emerge from the smoke, a giant one with multiple lasers, claws but no head, a literal rocket with a skibidi toilet on it, and a scientist toilet mech, towering over even the biggest of agents.

"Bring it on." titan tv man says, his sword fuming with electricity, causing some camera interference with how powerful his blade is.

the giant lasered toilet shoots at titan tv man, but titan tv man easily breaks both of his lasers, shoving it in the toilets mouth, the scientist toilet charges at him, using its giant robot spikes to claw at the titan tv man, titan tv man returns this with a powerful right hook, then he pushes the scientist toilet to the side, exploding the gate, the rest of the agents run inside but y/n stays back.

scientist toilet gets up and reveals multiple tools he has up his non-existent sleeve, he shoots an acid
cannon at titan tv man, but he blocks this with his sword, titan tv man yanks this tool, cutting it off, and blasting him with his ultra tv beam, y/n grabs his protective lens and puts it on, the scientist toilet puts on his glasses however, but since titan tv man has his speakers he blasts it loudly at scientist toilet, breaking these glasses, titan tv man grabs the scientist mech by the arms restraining it as he uses his core attack.

plunger cameraman taps on y/ns back, signalling him to go inside, the two rush inside the base, barely making it inside. dark speakerman, plunger cameraman and a bunch of agents are inside, suddenly a toilet appears, blasting multiple agents heads off, but a large speakerman gets behind him, snapping the toilets neck and flushing it, breaking it easily.
a buzzsaw toilet appears and almost cuts the large speakermans speaker off, but plunger saves him, throwing it into the wall.

"we have to split into three, you guys, go to A, you guys go to B, and for you, and me, go to C! GOOO!"

y/n runs towards the C direction, he has his tablet open to recieve signals from the other agents, eventually they reach a closed off area, and they need to figure out the code, luckily the secret agent helps, unlocking it and bypassing the code.

a mutant toilet blocks them from getting by, blasting some of the agents injuring them a ton, but y/n shoots the toilets eyes with a blinding dart, stunning it as a speakerman flushes it.

they hear faint screams as they run past, following the directions of the screams, which is headed towards the lab. toilets come by and ambush them, but they easily destroy them as they arent so powerful, finally they reach the lab. which is guarded by lasers.

"watch this!" a cameraman says, throwing a bomb into the lab, it explodes as multiple engineer toilets die.

suddenly the mech golden cameraman appears, stopping them from going any further, but they all team up, the golden cameraman stomps on a few agents, y/n breaks through the glass, attacking the golden cameraman as he is thrown out the mech.

"not so strong without yar robot toy are ya?" the dark speakerman says, holding a knife to the golden cameramans head.

most of the agents stay behind due to the dangerous nature of the rooms to come but a couple agents go through, that includes two speakermen, the plunger cameraman, y/n, tv man 3 and the dark speakerman, the two speakermen are also brothers by the way.

they manage to clear a few more of the rooms, tv man 3 massively helping with his blue beam, until the final room, where they are keeping the secrets to the skibidi.

they enter the room, which seems to be empty for no reason, and they check some of the books, and y/n gets ahold of the formula to skibidi toilets, although it was badly written it was good enough to be understood by y/n, tv man 3 keeping a close by, y/n gives the book to plunger cameraman, who reads it aswell.

plunger cameraman gives the book to tv man 3 who reads it aswell, yet something feels off, something feels missing.

y/n looks out the window and sees tv man titan along with titan speakerman, along with a very damaged scientist toilet who seems to be the only strong toilet remaining.

all of a sudden the room turns dark, and a weird smell is smelt, y/n and the others knew it, it was a trap!

parasites come flying down, grabbing onto the weakened agents necks, infecting them, y/n tries his best to fight off the parasites, but there are too many.

"NOT AGAIN!! NOT AGAIN!!"
he screams, throwing the parasites off of him, as he bangs on the window trying to get the titans attention, and to also destroy the window, but his powers were disabled by the golden cameraman and he is weakened by the fog, in a desperate attempt, he cal......

.. -- .-.-.- .-.-.- / -... .- -.-. -.- .-.-.-