19

Y/N sits down in his prison cell, hugging his legs and waiting for whatever next will happen, it's around 9:00 in the night and he hasn't eaten since morning, hes starving.
He stands up with an idea, he looks around to check for any way to escape, but it demotivates him to see absolutely no exit. He searches for something to do and to his luck he sees a book, it is rather worn out and it looks old. He sighs to himself and reads it anyway, after all better than nothing right? He flips open the book to see the first page, he is greeted by a bunch of moss and spider webs, he flips the page to find out this isn't a book, it's a journal. And it has no writing, so he could use it. A problem arises, there is nothing that could be used to write in sight.

What a shame, i guess I can't use this.
Y/N says to himself, as he doesn't know about the fact that he isn't the only one up in the cold deck, he thought he had been placed in a prison without anyone near him. Which was the case, until a few minutes ago.

Y/N hears a rustling sound, and a skibidi toilet noise, a paper slips into his cell due from a small crack in the wall, it read

"Hi y/n, it's me TV woman, i am genuinely so sorry for whatever happened back there, they used some sort of potion on me, and i lost control. I hope you understand,

       -Your Love

The police toilet who had handed that note leaves Y/N to his thoughts

Oh..
Y/N starts to tear up.

Y/N puts the note in the pocket and notices in his vision, a tray of food, it was just oatmeal but hey, atleast it's food. He decides to eat it. After eating it, he lies on the cold concrete floor and falls asleep.

The Next Day

Suddenly, an explosion happens and Y/N is woken up by it, he looks to see a finally back Titan Speakerman attacking a giant skibidi toilet, as a bunch of infected cameramen and toilets attack the titan.

He makes a desperate move and tries aiming his blasters at one of the toilets below, and to his surprise it hit, killing around 3 toilets in the process. An angry camerawoman climbs up to the deck where Y/N is.

Hey darling ;)
It's time for you to go downstairs!
Camerawoman grabs Y/N by the collar attached to him and drags him out of the cell, roughly dragging him downstairs as he struggles to endure the pain.

After a few flights of stairs of pain, they reach the first floor, she brings him into the theather from last time, and sets him on one of the chairs.
The woman leaves, as Y/N desperately tries to get out, a crowd of skibidi toilets arrive and they sit on the movie seats, Y/N notices that one of Cinemaman's speakers is being used as a speaker at an actual cinema, finally Camerawoman arrives with TV woman, who is dragged across the floor by her.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!
Y/N screams at the camerawoman, who ignores him and plops TV woman on the chair.

Y/N keeps screaming but TV woman calms him down

Y/N.. that's enough my love.. We can't do anything about this, they're gonna make you kill me, i will still love you though.
TV woman tries to calm down Y/N

No... no this can't be.
Tears start streaming as if it was a waterfall.

Camerawoman arrives with a parasite.

One last kiss? My love?
TV woman pats Y/N on the head, as they kiss passionately for what may be the last time ever, sparks start flying by as if they hadn't kiss in a million years, as if they didn't had a single care in the world anymore. He loved her, and she loved him, and nothing could stop them, even if they both die.

Camerawoman rudely interrupts them as she shows the two the parasite

AFTER THIS, I WILL HAVE Y/N TO MY SELF, HAHAHAHAH!!!! AND YOU WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!! I HAVE ALL THE TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME!!
Camerawoman screams at the two like a psycho, like a yandere.

Two skibidi toilets suddenly grab Y/N by the arms restraining him from escaping the parasite that Camerawoman is about to launch on him.

After a few grueling and painful attempts of trying to restrain Y/N, they finally got it, Camerawoman dances happily before opening the parasites cage, waiting for it to infect Y/N.
The parasite looks at Camerawoman for a moment then looks back at Y/N, it slowly starts crawling towards Y/N, every step was like an hour to the two.

Thank you Y/N, for loving me even when i attacked you yesterday.
TV woman and Y/N accept that this will be the last time they meet, until the afterlife, in the afterlife will they finally live heavily ever after, without any toilets, without war, a carefree and non stressful life. Y/N already imagined their entire life together in a few seconds, but to them, it was hours, years and even eons of centuries.

Y/N feels the parasite crawl on him, slowly making its way to his neck.

I love you
Y/N says to TV woman

Love you too babe
TV woman responds

The parasite reaches Y/N's neck, and it slowly starts to infect Y/N. A loud bang happens, and a Camerawoman lays dead on the floor.

W-what?
Y/N and TV woman say in unisom

hi guys, this might be like the biggest cliff hanger for yall ever, sorry for uploading a bit late, but trust me, the stories gonna ascend and become much crazier, i have many plans for it :)

Also dont forget to sub to gojirah, i might post something you may find interest in