23

bad at dating -- y/n
speakerguy -- speakerman A

bad at dating
so thats your entire plan?
like the entirety of it?

speakerguy
yeah basically
im good at planing rith

bad at dating
your good at spelling wrong

speakerguy
literally gonna beat your ass

bad at dating
sorry 😭😭👉👈🥹
but i dint ask
didnt*

speakerguy
"your good at spelling wrong"

bad at dating
you're**
haha dumbass

speakerguy
whatever lets just go on with the plan

y/n puts down his phone, leaving it in his tent. he walks towards where they were designated to meet, all of a sudden.. it rains.

"what the hell?" y/n hides in the shade of a tree, as the water could damage his parts, in the corner of his eye he could barely make up a figure

he zooms his lens in
he sees tv woman holding up an umbrella, searching for something, he just stares inlove, but gets interrupted by someone who taps his shoulder.

PSST!!
y/n looks to see speakerman A, holding some sort of car key, his hand gesturing a "be silent" as he takes the phone and writes something to someone, causing y/n to glance over him, looking at the phone.

"step 1 complete, now we need to find tv woman"

"tv woman? i thought only we would do the prank?" y/n says, clearly confused as to why speakerman A included tv woman in the plan.

"shh, just trust me. you will be happy when you find out." he says, holding a thumbs up to his face, then he crouches down and writes something in his phone.

y/n desperately tries to look over but speakerman A stops him from doing so, so he shrugs it off completely, leaning onto the tree and looking back at tv woman from afar.

"i never had the chance to actually admire her beauty, shes beautiful..."
he says in his mind, but quickly shakes it off his head when he starts to blush bright red. (haha that rhymed)

suddenly, the rain stops and speakerman A immediately runs to plunger cameraman, he could tell something was off, but at the same time, it was too subtle to be actually real.

y/n leaves the tree and walks towards speakerwoman who was carefully picking out books to read, she was sitting next to the skibidi friend, and was in the middle of talking to him.

"mind if i grab a book?" y/n calmly says to speakerwoman, she isnt like camerawoman, she isn't a yandere, she isn't inlove with him or anything, shes just normal..

he takes a hefty amount of books and walks back to his tent, for him, it was very comfy and he loved it there, it was just the perfect amount of darkness and light, and the ambience was good. the book he got was a romance book, and he wanted to be delusional (like all of you ..  jk) to take his mind off of things. off of war,
"it would go back to normal in a few hours so why not enjoy it?"  he said in his mind.