26

y/n?

y/n!

his very worried girlfriend calls out for his name, he clearly dozed off, he tries to process anything that happened, but his camera fails to capture anything due to the damage to it.

"hey.. are you okay?" tv woman says, gently rubbing his camerahead, her face giving a surprised expression, clearly distressed due to the fights happening right now. y/n looks to his left to see mechanical equipment, it seems as if the medic had to do something, he shrugs it off.

suddenly, tv man 3 appears out of nowhere, from the thick black smoke, and.. hes..

the two give a very shocked reaction at the sight of, well what seems to be 2 badly injured cameramen, one of is simp cameraman, and the other..

"no.. please dont tell me.." y/n can barely breathe as he sees his best friend, speakerman A, completely battered and destroyed, only half of him remaining.

y/n puts his hands on his camera lens, its hard to process, he cant see speakerman A like this.. why?

tv woman tries to calm y/n down by trying to comfort him, but it doesnt work and he sobs silently.

rage, anger, he wants to kill that evil, stupid bastard once and for all, his veins going crazy as he balls his fist in anger.

a loud alarm is set off, and alot of screaming cameramen and loud footsteps can be heard, y/n quickly jumps out of the hospital bed, hes not ready to go out yet, but..

"HEY HEY!! CALM DOWNN.. y/n... your not fixed yet!!!" tv woman shouts, trying to restrain y/n, but it is no use as y/n pushes tv woman to the side, his cameralens glowing red just like cameraman Z.

before he goes, he asks the three where plunger cameraman was. "i don't know, i teleported here without him, i couldn't.. teleport him.. he was too far away, i don't know.." tv man 3 responds, while laying the 2 very injured cameramen on the hospital bed.

y/n clenches his fists up in anger, walking out of the room, slamming the door shut, he walks angrily downstairs, to kill that camera bastard.

suddenly, a stampede of running cameramen run in his direction, he tries to run even faster to avoid the crowd, at last he finally arrives..

"hey idiot, i'm killing you. turn your self to us, maybe we will harm you a bit less." the evil cameraman says, his tone being distorted and glitched, carrying plunger cameraman's unconcious body.

"over my fucking dead body." y/n said before immediately tackling cameraman Z, throwing him onto the ground, which throws plunger cameraman out of his arms.

cameraman Z grabs a shotgun out of thin air and shoots y/n, catching him offguard and wounding him, yet y/n didn't even flinch and started kicking cameraman Z.

he elbowed cameraman Z, kicking the shit out of him left and right, then stomping on the cameralens to make him see less.

"my turn." the cameraman gave no warning before ripping off y/ns arm, yet for some reason he continues to kick him.

"what the hell? why are you not dead yet!!" cameraman Z throws y/n onto the ground, charging up his blaster and aiming it at y/n.

he shoots at y/n, causing an explosion, cameraman Z stepping back a little as the fog clears, but he is grabbed into the smoke and punched by y/n.

cameraman Z uses his one speaker to blast at y/n, yet it seems as if it doesn't affect him, he blasts louder, nothing.

he punches a hole through y/n, oil leaking everywhere, this time, y/n reacted, falling onto the ground. he sits back up, cameraman Z barely getting up.

"i can do this all day!" y/n shouts, clearly a reference to civil war, a hole literally present showing wires and mechanical stuff in his stomach, y/n is practically drenched in his own blood, a third of his camerahead holding on for dear life.

cameraman Z grabs a flame thrower, blasting y/n with it, sadly y/n is flammable, his body slowly burning off, y/n grabs cameraman Z's camerahead, rapidly shaking it to disorientate him, cameraman Z kicks his chest in the process, causing both of them to fall over. tv woman teleports to y/n to teleport him away from this situation, but y/n refuses, standing up.

tv woman is crying the hell out of it because y/n is literally supposed to be dead and he is on fire, "NOOOO!!! AAHAUSHRHAHAHGHHHHHHAHHHH"
tv woman shakes uncontrollably and cries.

cameraman Z gets up, looking at the two, he stares at y/n, then at tv woman, he gets the picture now, they are lovers, he doesn't want to risk losing his life just to infect y/n, and leaves.

"fuck you and your girlfriend, i hope you two break up and i hope you die. kill your self will ya?" cameraman Z flies into the air, then out of the building, y/n immediately turns his attention to cameraman Z, hes also as damaged as speakerman A.

tv woman doesnt hear this, as all on her mind is y/n, if he will be alive after this.

tv woman grabs the plunger cameraman, her hands trembling in fear, a sense of coldness and despair. she teleports with y/n away from this damaged place into the 6th floor, the hospital.

after arriving, they walk to the room next to speakerman A's, y/n placing plunger cameraman onto the hospital bed, giving him a thumbs up, all of a sudden, plunger cameraman gives a thumbsup back, this is all while y/n is burnt, beaten up, has his entire stomach section completely gone, his left arm gone, and 2/3rds of his camerahead left.

y/n gives the heroic cameraman a soft smile, he has made sure now that all his friends are safe, and he wishes them to get better.

y/n looks at tv woman, hugging her with the last energy he has, and due to lack of oil, falls and sinks into her hug, his cameralight going off, and his camerahead turning from slight red, to complete nothingness, his chest no longer rising as his grip on the hug fades, making tv woman trip on the floor, y/n's broken and destroyed robotic parts still hugging her, y/n might have felt pain, but tv womans pain just seeing him in that state broke her physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, agony setting in as she screams and cries.

tv woman has a mental breakdown, banging her tv screen against the wall, knowing he wouldn't be the same again. she picks up y/n, cradling him like a baby, and then walks to the next room, his body fully unconcious and a good chunk of his burnt camerahead falls off, giving him to one of the medics, digital tears spilling everywhere.

from just too much stress and pain, tv woman passes out, this was certainly, a big loss. for the five of them, and way too much to handle. just seeing herself not being able to help her own love, the love of her life, she feels useless inside, she wants to break up with y/n, not because she hates him, but because.. he deserves better to her.

a/n: help i hate how this chapter is written so so much i promise ill try to make it better, it turned out so bad ughh