21

skibidi skibidi.

an annoying yet familiar voice wakes y/n up, causing him to jump at a site of a skibidi toilet looking straight at him, smiling uncontrollably,

he hesitates but he charges up his blaster at the toilet, the uncontrollable smile turns into a frown as the skibidi toilet looks in fear.

outside his tent was 3 other tents, one for the speakerman, one for the other cameraman, and ofcourse one for
tv woman.

the plunger cameraman wakes up due to the noise caused by the skibidi toilet, as y/n looks to see him walking out of the tent, the toilet turning its head aswell towards the cameraman armed with plungers.

the skibidi toilet cowers in fear and runs away, leaving y/n and plunger cameraman to themselves.

"ughhh, that was not worth it getting up for." plunger cameraman sighs, gesturing towards his tent.

y/n silently nods as plunger cameraman walks slowly to his tent.

y/n sits back down onto his sleeping bag, pulling up the sheets and hugging his pillow.
"i wonder why i can't go without this thing?" eventually falling asleep.

psst. PSST!!

y/n wakes up to speakerman a, agressively whispering at him to wake up, it's around 6am and the sun is rising, y/n hesitates for a bit, "fuck it. i can't be slacking all day."

he gets up and leans onto the wall of the tent, lying across the side, he pulls up his phone, hoping for atleast a peaceful moment in this hellish world.

sadly, he gets interrupted by tv woman, who is yelling at him to come eat breakfast.

he sighs, putting his phone back onto his coat.

he gets on his knees and unzips the duffel bag, grabbing the essentials he will need for today, after picking a few things to carry with him, he lays the bag onto the soft silky material of the tent and walks outside.

"it's rather beautiful outside eh?" he waits for a response, nothing.

he awkwardly walks to the two, speakerman a and tv woman, sitting on the wooden chair, propping his arm onto his camerahead watching out to the distance.

"plunger cameraman doesn't want to wake up, i tried.. multiple times, i don't know what's with him, hes supposed to be energetic and al-" tv woman gets interrupted.

"listen, hes quite sleepy. hes been busy for a while now and hardly sleeps, just let him get some rest." y/n RUDELY interrupts (😒)

"here, eat up babe." tv woman hands y/n a plate and he starts munching on his food agressively.

"broooo!??? stop chewing with your mouth open" speakerman a flashes a smug look.

"im hungry.......!!" y/n replies with his mouth stuffed with chicken.

finally, plunger cameraman decides to wake up, showing clear tiredness. he flails his arm a bit like a toddler, walking towards the table, his camera flashlight off, as usual.

BOOOMM!!!!

something explodes near the forest and the ground shakes agressively, y/n and plunger cameraman in a fighting position, all 4 staring at the smoke.

"OK WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT THE HELL!!!!?" plunger cameraman says in an energetic tone, seeming as if he's normal all of a sudden.

the smoke clears and a gianourmous skibidi toilet with his eyes protected, appears, his toilet on tank wheels and lasers on it's sides.