11

TV woman gains back her composure as she gets a notification from her tablet

It read "I'm at the base, i wouldn't die that easily.
TV man 3 gave me a special remote that lets me teleport to the base, however it's a one time use and im quite in a pickle here because the base looks like it's been ransacked by toilets, apparently someone might have turned off the defense system and leaked the base locations, i don't think we should point fingers just yet however. Meet me when you can! - Your Love Y/N"

Can i see?
Speakerman A looks over to the tablet and reads it.

A loud jetnoise came from titan speakermans jet.

TV woman and Speakerman A look to see Titan Speakerman flying away in what seems to be the direction of the base.

A few camera helicopters fly by and engineer cameramen carry the wounded cameramen and speakermen to the base.

We should go-
TV woman says in a rush

Suddenly, the camerahelicopters exploded

What the hell?
Speakerman A looks up to see the camera helicopters falling from the sky

Crap!
TV woman teleports to the camera heli to try and give them a safe landing

A very loud explosion was heard and a few buildings fall by

Titan Cameraman looks over to see what seems to be a flock of giant flying toilets with tentacle arms

Titan Cameraman gets hit multiple times by the toilets, their tentacles being very agile

He manages to flush one but another one tackles him to the ground, and another keeps him there

What the hell is that!?
Speakerman A says screaming for help

The titan punches the toilet atop of him, but it results in the other one pulling his arm.

The titan blasts its core at the toilets, destroying them, he jumps up in a fighting stance.

A bunch more of the tentacle-armed toilets come by, attacking the titan.

TV woman teleports to the toilet, but gets grabbed by the tentacle toilet

FUCK! SOMEONE HELP!!!
The toilet shows his second move, laser eyes, which he uses on the titan, destroying his core.

TV woman desperately tries to escape the toilet but fails, left helpless.

The Titan attempts to evacuate but he is pinned down by another of the toilets.

They crack his camera, causing him to fly away and evacuate.

The toilet looks back at the TV woman who is still being held by it.

It starts charging up it's laser eyes, but it stops in shock.

An anonymous music plays, TV woman looks to see a new species?

The new species looks human, but is holding a keyboard.

The toilet drops the TV woman and runs away.

The rest of the tentacle toilets run away too

TV woman rushes to Speakerman A and teleports with him to the base.

OH MY GOD.. what the hell was that..
TV woman pants and tries to catch her breath

For some weird reason, there are no cameramen around

Huh?
Where are all of them?

Speakerman A and TV woman rush to the outside of the base, only to see a bunch of dead cameramen.

What the f-
TV woman gets knocked unconcious.

Hehe get cliffhanged!!!!!