13

Y/N went outside to take in the fresh air of the Speakermen base, it had been unused for so long due to the infection of the titan, he paces back and forth, thinking of plans.

Plunger Cameraman was inside, discussing a new prototype with the remaining high-ranks that didn't get destroyed during the fight of titan cameraman and titan speakerman.

Y/N hears something in the distance, he runs into the streets to see what was going on.

He looks to see 3 cameramen climbing desperately onto a lamp post as a skibidi toilet attacks them, as he quickly rushes to save them

But he was knocked to the ground as another toilet headbutted him.

What the hell?
Y/N shouts, confused as a bunch of big toilets surround him and trap him.

Y/N quickly jumps over one of the toilet in an attempt to get far enough to use his blasters, he shoots at the toilets, but hes too slow and the crowd of toilets chase him around the street.

Meanwhile:

Speakerman A POV:

Speakerman A was in a seperate van than TV woman, but they were taken to a seperate place,
here they have been holding important people hostage, including TV man 1 and 2,
It's only been a few hours since their kidnapping but it's felt like years.

"We've been sent to what seems to be an abandoned dungeon of some sort,
I hope our friends save us, it sucks here."
Speakerman A wrote in a journal he smuggled in

Camerawoman and the toilets had partnered together for weeks to ambush the alliance, and put an end to them.

They imprisoned the cameramen and forced the TV men to create inventions for them.

Back to Y/N's POV

Y/N was still running from those stupid toilets when the familiar song was heard, Titan Speakerman swoops in and stomps on the big toilets, as a bunch of toilets are alerted and fire at Titan Speakerman, to no avail as the titan blasts all the helicopter toilets while spinning.
Hes been enraged cause of the controlling parasite after all.

Titan Speakerman proceeds to save the cameramen and go back to the base.

As the titan proceeds to upgrade, a familiar teleporting sound was heard.

TV man 3 who had hid from the toilets to survive the ambush had came to the Speakerman Base.

Oh! Y/N, It's been a while. The remaining TV men had finally finished upgrading the Titan Cinemaman, it took a while since alot of our TV men were kidnapped by those stupid toilets.
TV man 3 says to Y/N

That's great, once the speakermen finish upgrading their titan, we will head to rescue the others, you're gonna join right?
Y/N replies

Ofcourse! Also we've managed to make a new teleport button for you incase you're about to die.
Here you go!
TV man 3 hands the remote to Y/N as he teleports to a couple Cameramen Scientists in another room to discuss plans.

Y/N stayed in the speakermen hideout for the night,

The alliance base is 3 seperate bases quite close to eachother, The cameraman hq is the biggest with 2x the size of the others, but their all connected with the special tv man invention that lets them teleport to the other bases, the problem is, once the cameraman hq base got raided, the invention got destroyed so speakermen and TV men can teleport to the Camera HQ, but the cameramen from the camera hq cant teleport to the Speakerman HQ or the TV man HQ.

Y/N went to bed, as he turned off the lights and locked the door, he had finished a long day of work and he has a longer day tomorrow, in 3 days will they rescue the kidnapped alliance members.

But something, something kept Y/N awake

It wasn't the bed being uncomfortable, nor the toilets.

It wasn't the fighting, as he did that beforehand.

It wasn't that he had insomnia or anything.

It was his friends, especially TV woman..

It kept him up at night, he couldn't sleep.

It was hard to sleep.

He grabbed his pillow and hugged it, imagining it to be his love. his only.

He fell asleep.