24

y/n have been trapped with tv woman in the car for 2 hours now, no one was helping them and y/n tried calling speakerman A, who was unconcious at the moment because of shock.

bad at dating -- y/n
speakerguy -- speakerman A

bad at dating
cool
your prank worked
are you gonna let us out now or?
hello?
are you just gonna trap us in here?
is this your plan to just kill us?

no response was sent, and y/n and tv woman are still stuck in the car, since the key is not working, so they are sweaty asf and no air conditioner, y/n slumps over on the car seat. its around 9pm now and we were supposed to be leaving around 9:30.

just as tv woman was about to destroy the windows to get out, a notification was sent, causing y/n to immediately snatch it.

speakerguy
hii sorry this is speakerwoman, speakerman A is passed out rn, we are tryna find the key, sorry for the inconvenience.

bad at dating
oh alright.
dont mind the nicknames by the way

speakerguy
"bad at dating" lmfaoooo
anyways bye

bad at dating
bye!

speakerwoman arrives and opens the door, y/n immediately falls out of the car as he was leaning on the car door too much, causing his camerahead to scrape the concrete.

"oops, sorry!" speakerwoman grabs y/n by his hand and puts him back on his feet as tv woman gives her a joking death glare, speakerwoman fixes the car, trying to make it work again, speakerman A didn't have to go to that extent, and they would be late, for the car trip.

skibidii skibidi!

the skibidi friend calls out to y/n, plunger cameraman carrying unconcious speakerman A with his jetpack on, they shove him into the backseat agressively. plunger cameraman turns off his jetpack. y/n sees something behind skibidi friend and looks behind him to see that he is carrying all of their stuff with wheels.

"done!" speakerwoman shouts so the others can hear, patting her hands clean, y/n walks to see what had changed.

"just a few mechanical repairs needed to be made, turns out the car actually needed fixing, haha." she says to the others, clearly knowing alot of engineering and mechanical stuff. 

skibidi friend stuffs their bags and food into the car seat, y/n gets inside of the car, sitting in the middle, plunger cameraman sitting on the left, speakerman A who was still unconcious on the right, and the two women in the front seat. tv woman being the one driving.

radio playlist

1. i wanna be yours - artic monkeys

2. smoke it off - lumi athena

3. here with me - d4vd

4. i love you so - walters

5. 505 - artic monkeys

6. odetari - your too slow

7. cigarettes out the window - tv girl