29.5

A POV FROM ANOTHER CAMERAMAN

i watched in line as cameramen signed up to fight in war, maybe i'd be given a tag of some sort? i am new here.

i hope nothing bad happens.

i watched as the speakerman in front of me signed up, grabbing the pen and writing his name, a few documents needed to be filed, but this is the last one.

"next!"
the cameraman, who looked rather experienced, calls me over. i walk over to the desk and sit down, it is my turn now.

i look at the paper, bottom to top, i read the entire page, so i signed the bottom, to apply.

"your tag will be "ZB" sir"

the cameraman walks over to me, engraving the tag into my camerahead, he signals me to walk towards the left to go to my guide, who will tour me and teach me how things work around here.

TIMESKIP

it had been a while since the newly upgraded titan cameraman had been sent out into battle, even i have gotten upgrades of my own, apparently they hand them out to new agents now.

i look to see multiple skibidi toilets walking towards me, their toilets grey in color and are fairly large, i walk up to them, stunning them with the gun i was given, i carefully remove the flush protection, and flush the skibidi toilet.
the other one attacks me, causing me to jump out of fear, two other skibidi toilets approach me, i sense an impending doom as the toilets slowly come closer and closer.

just as they were about to headbutt me, a cameraman flies from above, flushing them all with ease, he gives me a thumbs up,"the name's cameraman Y" he says before leaving stealthily away, people popularize him for being tv woman's boyfriend, he seems like a great guy i suppose.

i watch as the cameraman fights a gigantic toilet, it seems to have no sight as it vacuums up the vicinity, the cameraman manages to flush it, i am awe struck as the cameraman leaves.

a tv man teleports behind me, teleporting me to another location, apparently i have to record some footage for a "secret" agent, i do not know what that means but whatever, he touches me on the shoulder as we teleport away.

we teleport to this location, it seems to be a small town, a large speaker and a large cameraman play with some toilets, a cameraman getting repaired. i watch as the large speakerman blasts the toilet away, destroying it, the large cameraman seems to be annoyed because he had destroyed the toilet, but the large speakerman only puts his arm up, pretending it doesn't bother anyone.

suddenly, black fog appears, i hope that the upgraded titan tv man is back, but the fog seems to be slightly altered, i watch as a gigantic toilet, which seems to be the "scientist" toilet appears, i look at the toilet in shock, it seems to have the speaker upgrades titan tv man used, he blasts it at us, causing my camerahead to break a little, i see a man walk past me, dropping a pair of headphones, i desperately grab them in hopes of survival, and put them on.

the two cameramen collapse, as the scientist toilet walks to the side, i watch as a slightly destroyed gman appears, blasting at the town, a helicopter bombing toilet, dropping what seems to be nukes in the area, i look back to see two skibidi men, the larger one seems to be made from a large speakerman while the small one seems to be made by a large cameraman, i almost drop dead from the shock, as the two skibidi men approach me. the cameraman one appears behind me, grabbing my cameralens as i fall unconcious.