Chapter 32

Brooke and Ellie came into the Scott's house, Haley had called Brooke saying she needed to get there ASAP.

"Haley? Hey, what's going on?" Brooke questioned running into the house "Are you okay?"

"It's time." Haley said who was sitting on the coffee table.

"Oh, my gosh. Okay. Um, okay." Brooke said pulling Haley up "Let's get you to the hospital. Okay. Okay, come on. All right. Are you sure?" She adds

"Yeah, my water broke." Haley tells her

"Okay! Leather seats. Hang on. I just have to get a towel."'Brooke suddenly decided "Come to the kitchen."

"I don't think there's time." Haley said a small smile on her face. Ellie noticed this and opened her mouth to say something but Haley quickly shushed her.

"There's time." Brooke replied

"But the baby's coming!" Ellie said catching on to Haley's trick.

"The baby is not coming!" Brooke half yelled "Just...clamp your knees together."

"Clamp my knees together?"'asked Haley

"Like you should've done nine months ago." Brooke added "Where's a towel?"

"Oven." Haley tells her

"Oh! Okay, I got it. Ow! Oh, my God." Brooke muttered as the towel got stuck on the over handle, finally she got it off. "Okay, I have a towel. I have my car keys. Let's go." Brooke began running and smiled and fell, the keys sliding  across the floor and into the vent.

"No, no, no, no, no." Brooke exclaimed peering into the hole

"Oh. What happened there, Brooke?" Asked Quinn rounding the corner, smiling, the same smile on Haley and Ellie's face.

***

"That was a dirty trick." Brooke tells Haley as she peered into the vent they had taken the cover off of, trying to get the keys.

"That's what i said." Quinn adds

"Well, you were a disaster." Haley states

"I was not that bad." Brooke defends herself

"You were a mess." Ellie tells her mum

"You were kind of a mess." Quinn agreed

"I was in complete control until this." Brooke said sitting back "I can't get them. We're gonna have to call Julian."

"Hmm."'Haley muttered

"Julian." Brooke smiled

***

It didn't take long for Julian to arrive and he was currently sitting on the floor trying to get the car keys back.

"How did this happen again?" Asked Julian

"I tripped." Brooke shrugged "You know how clumsy I am."

"I don't...I don't know if I can get them." Julian sighs

"Well, gosh, I sure hope Hales doesn't go into labor anytime soon." Quinn says

"Well, if she does, we'll just throw her in the bed of my truck." Julian jokes

"Guys?"'haley called

"Oh! Are you okay, aunt Hales?" Asked Ellie

"It's time." Haley tells them

"What?" Questioned Julian standing up "It's time?"

"Uh-huh." Haley nodded

"You sure?"'checked Julian