possibly the end of this book?

hey guys. so as you can see by the title of this update, i'm thinking about ending this book. i haven't fully decided if i wanted to or not but as you can tell i haven't updated for the past few months. i've just been focusing on school and just life in general. wattpad has been the last thing i've been thinking about and i just haven't really felt motivated to write a new update for this book.

i've been writing in this book since what, 2021??? so it's been a couple of years and i think it's had a good run. not only have i really enjoyed writing in this book since i love enhypen so much, but this is the first book i've written that's gotten 1 million reads!! that's crazy!! and it's all thanks to you guys.

i've loved reading all your comments on every update and seeing the feedback from you guys, i really appreciate it a lot. but after all these years, i'm starting to not be able to come up with new things to write about, despite me getting suggestions here and there. so yeah, i might finish this book sooner or later, just depends. if i do decide to end this book, i'll probably do one last update before officially saying goodbye to enhypen reactions.

buttttttt last month my best friend and i got into a new boygroup called boynextdoor. i'm sure some of you guys may know then, they're pretty popular which is understandable cause their music is sooo good. but i've been obsessed ever since i got into them and honestly i wouldn't mind writing a reaction book about them. what would you guys think of that? if there are any boynextdoor fans i might consider writing a reaction book for them.

but still not 100% sure if i want to or not. i still want to learn more about them before i decide if i want to write a book for them or not. and not only that but i'm just not sure if i want to start writing again or not. i just haven't felt too motivated to write in a while plus school has been a bit stressful lately and i just want to focus on my grades.

so yeah that's pretty much it for this update. i just wanted to pop in and show you guys that i'm still alive and well and haven't forgotten about this account or this book. i hope you all have been doing well. thanks to those who have been reading, voting and adding my book into their reading list! it makes me happy knowing there's still people who haven't forgotten about my account yet, despite me not being active anymore. so yeah that's all! i love you all so much!!

word count: 477 words
written: 11/26/23