Most Likely/Least Likely

Please remember that these are just my own opinions!! None of this is true and is just my own thoughts!!

Most Likely To Get Jealous Easily

Most Likely
Jay
Sunghoon
Niki
Jungwon
Jake
Heeseung
Sunoo
Least Likely

Jay:
For me personally, I always thought Jay is the jealous type. I don't know why, I just always thought he would be. I feel like if you were talking to someone else who obviously has an interest in you, Jay would be eyeing you both down. He'd probably glare at the other person until you both are done talking. Afterwards, he'd probably be a little he clingy. Like always holding your hand, maybe giving you back hugs, complimenting you, etc. You would definitely be able to tell that he got jealous.

Sunghoon:
I also feel like he'd get jealous easily but would try to hide it. You can be talking about someone, maybe an idol or someone, and he would get annoyed easily. Like he would be rolling his eyes or saying things like "if you like them so much then why don't you be with them instead", stuff like that. You can also tell when he gets jealous even though he tries to hide it. If you ask him if he's jealous, he would deny it and just cross his arms and look away. Afterwards he'd probably try to ignore you cause he's "upset" but after a while he just clings to you as well.

Niki:
Okay some people may be shocked by this but I also feel like Niki would get jealous easily. Like I feel like he'd be the type to not get that jealous around you but if something were to happen, he'd definitely get jealous. Let's say that someone complimented you, maybe a little too much and Niki was there, he'd definitely get jealous. Like if that were to happen as he's standing with you, he'd grab your hand and hold it. Probably say "I know right, my girlfriend is so beautiful", emphasizing the word my girlfriend. You probably won't be that used to him getting jealous but you would slowly figure out that he got a little jealous.

Jungwon:
Okay tbh I wasn't sure about Jungwon at first. Cause I feel like he'd be the type to hide his feelings about something and wouldn't show you that he is jealous but if something extreme were to happen, he won't hesitate to show how he feels. Like maybe if your friend who again has an interest in you, tries to make a move not once but twice, Jungwon would definitely get between you two and glare at your friend. After that, he'd probably have you just his side and keep you and your friend separated or have you both keep a distance. If the friend ever tried anything else, Jungwon would get in the way and cling to you. Probably glares at your friend from time to time. Would definitely show that you both are dating each other by going like "y/n, how about we go on a date tomorrow?" and he would emphasize certain words to show the friend that you two are dating.

Jake:
I feel like if you were dating Jake, he wouldn't be that jealous. Like if you went to hangout with a guy friend or something, he wouldn't mind. Would probably tell you to text him so he knows your safe and stuff. But I feel like maybe once in a blue moon, he'd get jealous over something. Would probably get jealous if you hang out with your guy friend too much and he'd be questioning why and saying that you always hang out with him. He'd probably cling to you so you don't go and leave him. After that he would probably cling to you for the rest of the night. But overall I feel like he wouldn't get jealous that easily, or that much.

Heeseung:
Heeseung would definitely be a chill boyfriend, at least in my opinion. He would let you hang out with your other friends and go out places of course. Maybe if a guy friend of yours compliments you, he'd be like "I know right, she's so beautiful today", without being jealous or anything (if that makes sense). Maybe if something did happen he would get jealous, but it depends what happened though. Like if someone complimented you he wouldn't mind but if someone was obviously flirting with you, he would definitely get between it. But overall I feel like Heeseung is a chill boyfriend if you date him.

Sunoo:
This one was hard but I put sunoo as the least to get jealous. I feel like he wouldn't get jealous cause he trusts you and knows you wouldn't leave him. If anything, he wouldn't really get that jealous if something happens, more like annoyed and sassy maybe. Would maybe give a little bit of attitude but overall that's it. He wouldn't like to get jealous cause he doesn't want to have to feel like that towards you and your friend or his member. He knows he can trust you and knows your loyal so there's nothing for him to be jealous of. Plus you would probably tell anyone who tries to show an interest towards you that you're dating someone already.

New update! Sorry that I haven't updated in a bit, I was busy with some things these past week or two so I didn't have time to update that much. I did something a little new in this chapter. It's a most likely to, I hope you all like it! I enjoyed writing this! Also, I don't have any ideas of what to write for the Jungwon imagine sooo that's probably going to take a bit before publishing. But I hope you all enjoy this new update! And thank you guys so much for 55k+ reads! I love you all so much and thanks for reading my book!! And Happy Pride Month!!

Word Count: 1006 Words
Written: 06/03/21