things enhypen would do in a relationship

heeseung — write love letters
i feel like heeseung would love like how love was like back in the days. like an old type of love if that makes sense. i feel like one of the things he would do that not many people would do is write you letters expressing his love for you. i feel like that's how you two got in a relationship in the first place, because of a letter he gave you confessing his feelings for you. i feel like he'd write you letters every month you've been together. he'd also give you letters on your birthday, special holidays and sometimes he just feels like giving you a letter letting you know how much he adores you. and let me tell you those letters never fail to make you fall for this boy even more than before. i feel like writing letters is one way heeseung does to show you how much he loves you. like how others show their love through gifts, quality time, physical touch, etc. his way of showing you love is by writing you love letters. and i also feel like he'd enjoy giving them to you and seeing your reaction when you read them.

jay — cook for you
we all know that jay can cook (which makes him like- 10x more attractive). and with his amazing cooking skills, i feel like he'd love to cook things for you to eat. whether it's a new recipe he wants to try or making you soup when you're sick, just know this man would cook so many delicious things for you. you would always be the first person to try his food and if he's trying a new recipe, he loves getting feedback from you on what's good and what could be fixed. i don't know why but i feel like when it comes to cooking he would be great at it but baking, not so much. i just feel like he'd prefer to make you spaghetti rather than a fresh batch of cookies. i also feel like if you hadn't eaten anything yet he would immediately start making you something to eat. he would always check up on you to make sure you ate something. god he would be the sweetest bf ever!! but anyways, expect lots of delicious food from him cause he will make sure you eat enough

jake — buy you flowers
jake would for sure be the type of boyfriend to get your flowers "just because". like he'd be at the store and see flowers and would go "you know what, let me buy them flowers", just because he truly loves you a lot. and it doesn't fail to surprise you whenever he shows up to your house with flowers to give you. of course he'd also get you flowers on your birthday, anniversaries, special holidays, etc. but i can for sure see him as the type of boyfriend to go to your house and hand you flowers and go "here, i got these for you just because i felt like it". you wouldn't even have to beg for him to give you flowers because he does it on his own already. and also he would love seeing your reaction everytime he gives you flowers, it makes him happy seeing you happy to say the least. so definitely expect a lot of flowers from this boy.

sunghoon — let you wear his hoodies
i know that in one of my earlier updates i mentioned how i feel like sunghoon wouldn't let you wear his clothes because he just doesn't want you too (i still kinda feel that way) but i feel like as your relationship grows and continues, he'd start letting you wear his clothes. i feel like he'd just love seeing you in one of his shirts or something but let me tell you i feel like he'd love seeing you in his hoodies. he'd love it so much to the point where sometimes he just goes up to you, hands you his hoodie and just walks away and continue on his day. i do feel like he won't verbally express how much he loves seeing you in his hoodie but seeing how he would just randomly give you his hoodie to wear with no context, you know he likes seeing you in his hoodies

sunoo — good morning/good night texts
i feel like communication in a relationship is important to sunoo. he just gives me the vibe that he'll text/call you about anything he's doing or if he's going anywhere or if he's busy. like if he has a miss call from you he'd immediately text you and say "sorry i'm busy right now but i'll call you back right when i get home okay?". i feel like one thing sunoo always does and NEVER forgets to do is send you good morning and good night texts. it's something that he loves doing for you. like he wouldn't even think about you sending them to him first because he just loves leaving something for you to look at after you wake up or before you go to bed. but let me tell you, when you send good morning and good night texts before him, this boy is smiling from ear to ear. like say he's busy at practice and you're going to bed and send him a good night text and then head off to bed, when he's done with practice ready to send you a goodnight text and he sees your message, he can't help but smile. i just feel like any little thing you do for him will make him so happy. but anyways, just know sunoo would ALWAYS send you good morning and good night texts.

jungwon — late night conversations
i can see jungwon as someone who just talks to you when he can't sleep. it doesn't matter if it's through text, call, or in person, if jungwon can't sleep and you're awake, he'll just talk to you. there would be many occasions when he would just call you at night and you know he can't sleep because of that so you stay on the phone with him and just hear him talk to you. even if he knows you fell asleep, he'll continue talking to you about anything and everything. like how his day was or what's been on his mind. if you two are spending the night together and he can't sleep, expect him to just randomly call out your name and start talking to you. i do feel like if you're just not in the mood to talk to him that night, he'll completely understand and will leave you alone cause he'll know if you need some space or not. but i do kind of see him having lots of trouble sleeping on nights you can't talk to him and stuff (if that makes sense). but i feel like with these late night conversations, you're guys bond would grow a lot. i just get the vibe for some reason. so with jungwon, just know you're gonna stay up to talk to this boy...A LOT (i mean...i would stay up to talk to jungwon anytime)

niki — goodnight kisses
no cause i feel like riki would be so cute giving you goodnight kisses. like he would always give you kisses on the forehead, head, cheek, lips, you get the point. if you two were spending the night together and getting ready to sleep, he'll give you a kiss on the cheek and say goodnight. if you two hung out for the entire day and by the time he takes you home it's late, he'll give you a kiss on the lips and say good night, or even on call if you two stayed on the phone till it's late and you need to sleep, he'll literally blow you a kiss and say good night to you. that's always something you should expect from riki. a kiss goodnight. doesn't matter if it's in person or on call, he'll always send you off with a kiss showing you how much he loves you. god writing this is making me just :') expect lots and lots of goodnight kisses from riki cause let me tell you he would love giving you kisses to send you off, it just makes him happy.

• • •

updateeeeee!! this obviously took a long time to finish and get out. took long cause i kind of forgot i wrote this until now lol. this was fun to make and i had this idea for such a long time so i'm happy i was able to write it and upload it for you all. also i have a question for you guys who watched boys planet. for those who watched boys planet, i was thinking since zb1 had finally been announced, should i make an imagine book on them? i just know i'm gonna ult them when they debut and i was thinking that it'll be a lot of fun writing an imagine book like this for them. so let me know what you think!! with that, i hope you all enjoy the update!! i love you all so much!! <3

word count: 1548 words
written: 04/10/23, 04/23/23