Imagine: OT7 pt. 1

This imagine is going to be based off of Enhypens UP concept photos. I also want to say this is on a females reader perspective so I'm sorry for any male readers :( This may be a little longer than some of my imagines and I hope you enjoy it! :)

Plot: You're a princess and your parents are hosting a grand ball, inviting many royal families, including the 7 well known princes and their family. You soon meet the 7 princes and they all become interested in you.

• • •

"Princess Y/N, you need to wake up now. Your mother has scheduled the maids to get you ready for the grand ball tonight", your butler walked into your room, opening up all the curtains in your room, letting the sunshine flood into your room. You groaned and immediately squinted your eyes from the bright light.

"I've told you many times, you don't need to address me in such a fancy way James", you said to your butler while he helped you get out of bed. "Well Princess, it is part of my job to address your correctly or else I would get in quite some trouble", you rolled your eyes. You weren't always fond of people addressing you formally.

"And why do I need to get ready so early. It's only 9:00 in the morning", you glanced at the clock which read 9:00 am.

"Well princess Y/N, as you know your mother likes to get things done early. Now chop chop, you need to get ready now", James are hurrying and fixing your bed while you hurried and put on some slippers. You rushed over to the room where the maids get you ready for special occasions.

"Good morning Princess Y/N", greeted all the maids as you stepped inside the room. You greeted them a good morning as well before they sat you down in the chair and began getting you ready. Now you knew why exactly you were waken up so early to get ready. By the time the maids were done doing your hair, makeup, and helping you put on your outfit, there was already an hour left until the ball.

"And done! What do you think princess?", one of the maids brought you in front of a mirror so you can look at yourself. You were blown away. The dress you had on made you stand out. It was beautiful and fit onto you just well (you can imagine what you're wearing!). You had a matching tiara on you as well as matching shoes. The makeup was done amazingly, as well as your hair (again you can imagine what you look like).

"Wow, I look amazing! Thank you so much!", you thanked all the maids before they helped you out of the room and to the location you needed to be at in the castle. You were brought into a room and were immediately greeted by your parents.

"Oh my dear! Sweetheart you look absolutely gorgeous!", your mother rushed over to you and looked at you. She kept complimenting you and how you looked. You did have to admit, you felt like a true princess in your outfit.

"You look beautiful my daughter", your father said to you. "Thank you father", you smiled at him. Soon enough the ball was starting and everyone was already here. All the royal family from around the world were here. You were standing beside your parents, having to greet a bunch of guests. After greeting all the guests, royal families started walking up to you and your parents. The first family walked over to you and bowed. You and your parents bowed as well.

"What a pleasure it is to finally meet you Queen", the mother of the royal family greeted. Your mother smiled and looked over at the rest of her family she had brought. "And it's a pleasure to have you and your family here. Now who did you bring?"

"Oh where are my manners? This is my husband, my oldest son, and my youngest son", you looked over everyone and soon made eye contact with the youngest son. He was tall and very good looking. He had on a nice white and gold top and white bottoms to go with the outfit. He had black hair, which made him look handsome.